My girlfriends job

MrMilk

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

What you've listed, I suspect only a fraction of that is really being spent.

I can confirm 100% no money is being pocketing. The reason I can do that is because I have the "pleasure" of going with her weekly to help her too! The expenses are real.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Any business has set up costs and your girlfriend has invested 200k of her own into the business. Her mother has given the land free. So she is looking to you for some help running costs to help her get further along. Is that so bad?

Without knowing the product and size of the operation it is impossible for anybody here to evaluate the chances of success in the future - the girl is having a go, look on the positive side, once the revenue starts rolling in your costs should be lowered and you have a happy girlfriend who is after all trying to generate a little income so as not to burden you too much in the future

To late now, he already showed himself as a Cheep C, and she already looking for a new investor. 

Anyway, make sense what you say, if he loves her, he supports her! Of course in reasonable terms. If she do not understand whats reasonble, she should look for a new bf. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I guarantee now that if you pay for everything until the place is up and ready and making a small income, you 'girlfriend' will suddenly acquire a fresh piece of land soon after and need the same thing done again. 

Just out of interest - have you actually seen and read and understood the land deeds she has of the land ? That you girlfriend actually owns it and not just been loaned it ? Personally - if daft enough - I would not invest another penny until I saw the deed in her name

• Like 1