My girlfriends job

MrMilk

most of these  money minded thai lady take many man in other hole that they loss count of it and the best way to handle this type is to hit them in chocolate starfish as much as you can and take some video also if you can  it will make you feel in control .    and one and only advice   run away from there as there are so many younger and prettier behind the bush.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tagged said:

We have 300 trees our selves, and I hired her parents to take care of the land for 10 000,- a month, while we living here now. We have 800 dripp from the watersystem which we will plant sweet corn as well, and have vegetable garden on top of that. Fertilizer cost some few bags of 15 - 15 - 15, and 100 bags of buffalo aa a 4 000,- bath for a season. You can call the hire of her parents social help, not that we need, but its handy when we want to travel, or I leave for work, they know how I want it, and how they should do it. 

Understand and would expect the the girlfriend is paying for a little experience which may well pay dividends in the long run - are your trees Durian? Are they fruiting already?

The more you give, the more they want. It's not Thai specific, but it's true all over the world. 

However, I agree that the family should chip in. But hey, there is a two-legged ATM running around the farm. Let's milk him.

Mate, give her an ultimatum and some time. If no solution, I am afraid, you need to move on and suck it up. Money and blood family will always be more important than a farang. There are ttoo many of us wanting to be in Thailand. If she wants another farang, she will find one in a matter of days.

• Like 1

If it is important for you that you wake up in the morning next to someone who is actually attractive, and that's not important to everyone which is fine, but if it is important for you, then the golden rule is to have the maximum number of years of difference between yourself and your woman. Obviously this depends on the age of the OP. However, for a man 55 or 60, even 65 is not the end of time, so if you think at 65 you'd be happy with a woman that is 62 okay. If not, consider that even ten years would not be enough, she'd be 55. Not much better.

Twenty years is a good rule of thumb, assuming the OP is over 38.

If you are 38 and she is 32 then it's not even worth considering the implications with someone who acts like they viciously disrespect you. 

Again when he's 55 and she is 51 he will just kick himself. The good news, is that at 30 something the OP is in a perfect position to start again with someone else, who is ten years younger.

That would be the best starting point.

• Like 1

Op, I remember a thread you started a couple of month's ago about woman dramas, yes ??? 

So your still with the same one putting up with it....

Edited by Davo369

I cant understand how a guy in his mid-30's has disposable income of over 25,000 a month and wants to live on a Durian farm.  Even if you marry and have a child with this lady, you still have no house, land, or rights to anything here in LOS. 

Are you hoping this lady will support you and give you a place to live from the money from her Durian trees when they mature? 

What kind of Visa do you have?  

If you have money go enjoy it. 

At your young age, don't get tied down unless you actually want to be.

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I cant understand how a guy in his mid-30's has disposable income of over 25,000 a month and wants to live on a Durian farm.  Even if you marry and have a child with this lady, you still have no house, land, or rights to anything here in LOS. 

Are you hoping this lady will support you and give you a place to live from the money from her Durian trees when they mature? 

What kind of Visa do you have?  

If you have money go enjoy it. 

At your young age, don't get tied down unless you actually want to be.

I have to agree that this is an early age to make such a lifestyle choice - won't be easy, and that is possibly what is gnawing at the op rather than the money issue

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrMilk said:

The land was given to her as a gift from by mom/dad. I think they jumped the gun a bit early and expected us to get married in not long. 

She come from a wealthy family which have a lot of land around in the district. Money is not a concern from them.

The thing I don`t get, and have a hard time accepting, is that I should be the one paying for this party.

If they want to give her land and secure her income then perfect. Nothing better than that. But shouldn't THEY be the one following up on this too then until she begin earning money from it?

If you're not happy paying tell the GF - if she still insists you pay then finish it - TBH you shouldn't need complete strangers to tell you this

Aptly named Mr Milk

Your wallet being milked and that is the only thing that is though I bet.

Get partnership papers drawn up, and move on, your stuffed either way mate.

Find where you want to be, then go there, no drama, just I'm outta here,  goodbye.

Do not look back, no phone calls, line, no facebook.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davo369 said:

Op, I remember a thread you started a couple of month's ago about woman dramas, yes ??? 

ahaaah !      OP ?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My girls exactly the same, but downsized .......... to a more affordable level.

I bought her a rusty Nissan BigM (about 150k), extracts the off 100bht note from my wallet at night.

My GF either asks me for money, or "borrows" it. That I can handle.

She knows she would be in deep trouble if she ever took money without asking first. She only did it once early on, and the bollocking she got convinced her not to do it again.

59 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

hard to find a good one

like finding gold at the beach

Rather than looking for the right or the good  one, the best solution when you are young is to have a vasectomy because everyone knows that a young man thinks with his sex and not with his brain.
Furthermore, not having children is excellent for the planet, which already has too many.

Vasectomy is the future of farang in Thailand.:whistling:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Assurancetourix said:

Rather than looking for the right or the good  one, the best solution when you are young is to have a vasectomy because everyone knows that a young man thinks with his sex and not with his brain.
Furthermore, not having children is excellent for the planet, which already has too many.

Vasectomy is the future of farang in Thailand.:whistling:

Maybe they should throw it in free with VOA

• Haha 1

ROFLMAO.

First you work out what you need, then you decide if you wanna give her money.

When I give my wife money I get it back, usually in a week - sometimes at the end of the month... just sayin'

5 hours ago, MrMilk said:

It feels like I am dealing with a kid when I try to seriously talk to her about it.

I sit her down and explain to her the amount of money and time I put into her land. How it starting to get difficult for me to continue doing this.

She shrug me off with idiot comments like "you think 600 in diesel is so much. Why you have to be like this??!!" 

I ask her "do you know how much you spend every month only in diesel?" 

And the fight has began.

She already left the room yelling and screaming by the time I take out a piece of paper and start adding the monthly expenses together.

Are you for real ?  Is that a woman you want to be with for the rest of your life .. Have kids with etc... etc ..

3 hours ago, Davo369 said:

You remember wrong. I haven't touched any other woman since I meet my girlfriend

So I got a clear answer this evening. Sat her down after dinner and brought it up in a calm and friendly manner.

I talked about the farm situation once again. And how the money just keep pouring out.

I asked her why she did not offer me anything in return, and if she felt that was fair for the both of us.

She answer that I shouldn't think like that and that she would of course spend some of her money in the future back on me/our kids.

I asked her how she would finance the next 4-5 years and what her plan was.

She replied it was not easy and she needed support to get through until then.

Then I asked her if she and her mom had talked about this. If mom could help her grow her business as it was difficult for me to continue doing so. (Mom should have seen this coming right, since she done it for years and know that her daughter didn't have finances to continue this for years.)

Her reply was that they did not talk about that. Because it was a difficult subject (??!!!) to talk about.

I stressed her a bit more and asked what kind of expectations her mom had to me as a boyfriend.

The answer was that mom expected me to take care of her and also help out with the expenses at the farm. And of course to get married this year. My girlfriend also expected these things.

If you include everything its expected from their side that I pay like 30-35.000 every month to be with her daughter.

On top of this they want a wedding which is estimated to cost around 800.000 (moms estimate).

At this point it was pretty tense.

I looked at her and said "do you think its fair that I have to pay all that money to be with you. And you offer/give me nothing back.?" 

She replied " Well, I just have to move back to my parents if you can not help me".

Seriously, she seen this coming just as much as me. Why she dont try to make some money on the side, or come up with anything at all. Why she cant show some kind of positive initiative to solve this?

New fight. Both upset. Cant even stay in same room. Same old. ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MrMilk said:

So I got a clear answer this evening. Sat her down after dinner and brought it up in a calm and friendly manner.

I talked about the farm situation once again. And how the money just keep pouring out.

I asked her why she did not offer me anything in return, and if she felt that was fair for the both of us.

She answer that I shouldn't think like that and that she would of course spend some of her money in the future back on me/our kids.

I asked her how she would finance the next 4-5 years and what her plan was.

She replied it was not easy and she needed support to get through until then.

Then I asked her if she and her mom had talked about this. If mom could help her grow her business as it was difficult for me to continue doing so. (Mom should have seen this coming right, since she done it for years and know that her daughter didn't have finances to continue this for years.)

Her reply was that they did not talk about that. Because it was a difficult subject (??!!!) to talk about.

I stressed her a bit more and asked what kind of expectations her mom had to me as a boyfriend.

The answer was that mom expected me to take care of her and also help out with the expenses at the farm. And of course to get married this year. My girlfriend also expected these things.

If you include everything its expected from their side that I pay like 30-35.000 every month to be with her daughter.

On top of this they want a wedding which is estimated to cost around 800.000 (moms estimate).

At this point it was pretty tense.

I looked at her and said "do you think its fair that I have to pay all that money to be with you. And you offer/give me nothing back.?" 

She replied " Well, I just have to move back to my parents if you can not help me".

Seriously, she seen this coming just as much as me. Why she dont try to make some money on the side, or come up with anything at all. Why she cant show some kind of positive initiative to solve this?

New fight. Both upset. Cant even stay in same room. Same old. ????

Do you understand if you do not support her the project may die? and any feelings she had for you will probably die with it. I really am struggling to understand what more you expect her to say. If you love the girl you should want her to succeed, give her confidence, yet you you come across as if I help 'what's in it for me' individual. That is a weird outlook on a potential life partnership.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You can't!

Once you've started the donations, there's no going back with the girl.

What you've listed, I suspect only a fraction of that is really being spent.

It's support or no gf.

I'd actually go the no gf route at the moment as there are plenty of prettier, younger and more broke gfs to be had.

Mine wanted me to fund rubber trees a year or two back ..... I told her no chance.

Sadly she didn't leave ..........

Does yours have a sister! Cause thats what one was alluding to after 3 days of living in my condo! Rubber tree farm.

OP! Spend as much as you can afford to loose!  You have two options!

Stay or GO

• Like 1

35K a month, I take care of our farm, me, my gf and salery for her parents for working 10 000,- included! 

all expenses included. Gas, gasolin, electric, food, 

800k wedding? 5 baht gold? Sin sod? 

200 guests? 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, 473geo said:

Without knowing the product and size of the operation it is impossible for anybody here to evaluate the chances of success in the future

Roadrunner has owned four businesses and sees a disaster in the making.

What is she planning to grow on this land? Where are the costings and financial planning that should be done prior to starting any business?

Is it viable? Obviously not, as she ran out of money, plus being a Thai, she had no financial plan.

Time for you to leave Grasshopper.

Time to leave.jpg

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You can't!

It's support or no gf.

I'd actually go the no gf route at the moment as there are plenty of prettier, younger and more broke gfs to be had.

Mine wanted me to fund rubber trees a year or two back ..... I told her no chance.

Typical farm girl. Yesterday someone asked me to buy her a camera worth 10K. I told her to keep wishing. Your girlfriend can get a job at a local bar so she can afford to pay for all her expenses. Meanwhile, ....

1950s Middle Finger Meme Generator - Imgflip

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You can't!

It's support or no gf.

She bounced back?

3 hours ago, 473geo said:

Do you understand if you do not support her the project may die? and any feelings she had for you will probably die with it. I really am struggling to understand what more you expect her to say. If you love the girl you should want her to succeed, give her confidence, yet you you come across as if I help 'what's in it for me' individual. That is a weird outlook on a potential life partnership.

I do not think this girl has any feelings for him. She might have feelings for his bank account. If I was him I would just walk away. He seems to be in a very vicious cycle  of giving her money. He is basic buying her companion, her friendship. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

I do not think this girl has any feelings for him. She might have feelings for his bank account. If I was him I would just walk away. He seems to be in a very vicious cycle  of giving her money. He is basic buying her companion, her friendship. 

Most tv members have been trying to tell him. But he's not listening 

his choice 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1