Making burgers without a blender...

15 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Are you a chef? Cooking my whole life since grade school, never heard of blitzing.

Quick Google search, once again proof most on here use British English with no understanding their local colloquialisms in Stockton-on Tees are not globally understood.

A Burger is made from 100 percent ground beef. No bread crumbs. No god damned eggs.

Looks like you're well in the minority, so the parochial little late addition to your post makes you seem a tad foolish.  Even more so given you use the term "grade school" which won't make it into anyone's regular vocabulary much outside North America.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/49404/juiciest-hamburgers-ever/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you a chef? Cooking my whole life since grade school, never heard of blitzing. Quick Google search, once again proof most on here use British English with no understanding their local colloqu

Why would any body use a blender to make a burger or a hamburger? You mix it by hand or spoon in a bowl or on a cutting board. Putting meat in a blender or food processor will result in forcemeat

Anybody van make a youtube. Sure that is very tasty. A Burger is 100 percent ground beef. Call it a hamburger if you want. Is a slice of meatloaf on sourdough bread with lettuce, tomato and

My kid used to work for Splitz Burgers in Whistler when he first arrived there as a snowboarding fanatic. He sent me the recipe for their burgers, and it was good, the secret ingredient which doesn't appear so secret nowadays, was he said - Worcestershire sauce

• Like 1