Locals in Chiang Mai donate veggies to help those affected by Covid-19

rooster59

Locals in Chiang Mai donate veggies to help those affected by Covid-19

By THE NATION

800_991b04779adf882.jpg

The chief of Mae Win subdistrict in Chiang Mai province, Kesarin Tunkeaw, together with other local people, brought around 3 tonnes of vegetables from their farms to distribute to people living in some areas of the province and Phayao on Saturday (April 25), in order to help them during the Covid-19 situation.

The vegetables included cabbages, carrots and napa cabbages. Usually, these are those sold to the Royal Project. “Although our assistance is not huge, we wanted to help people suffering in this crisis,” the chief said.

158778196131.jpg

A local participant, Thanphat Nattapaphanon, said that he had contributed around 1,000 kilograms of onions to this campaign.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386773

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-26

Affected by the virus, or affected by the "over the top" restrictions put in place ? Now if we were to call the latter as being indirectly affected by the so called virus, I do not know of one person who has been directly affected, and neither do any of my friends ! I smell a rat ????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Affected by the virus, or affected by the "over the top" restrictions put in place ? Now if we were to call the latter as being indirectly affected by the so called virus, I do not know of one person who has been directly affected, and neither do any of my friends ! I smell a rat ????

That is because we are all taking precautions to stop ourselves getting infected