Trump to scrap protections for LGBTQ patients

Oxx

2 minutes ago, Gumballl said:

Equality is afforded by the US Constitution. Any disparities to this should be directed to the US Supreme Court, not the seasonally elected president.

There is no mention of sexual orientation in the constitution, so sorry, in real life it's not that simple. If it was African Americans would still be 3/5 of a person.

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:
6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He needs something else in the news so that people don't talk about his miserable record. And people should definitely forget the story with the disinfect. I guess with his supporters that works...

Clutching at straws?

It seems for about 60 million Americans that works...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is no mention of sexual orientation in the constitution, so sorry, in real life it's not that simple.

So, your argument is that sexual orientation makes someone not a citizen? The constitution protects every citizen of the US. We need to move past "special groups" and simply defend the rights of each citizen equally.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Intelligent, articulate, considerate, well mannered, polite etc......that kind of thing?

oh ... you forgot .. well educated ... ???? ....

One could say at the time he reflected the "America dream" .. work hard ... study ... anyone can make it in America ... Just a few generation ago (well a bit more ...) ... He could easily have been swinging from a tree with a white cross burning as a back drop. 

I spent  lot of time with work in Kansas City MO during the first election .. it certainly  had a very different feel to it compared to what you see on the media now ... Just my simple observation.

• Like 1

trumps only concern is to be reelected and cares nothing for anything else.

I am sure no gay person would vote for him, and such a move might get him some more homophobe votes. But he is miscalculating the intelligence of the American public, and any gains he makes from the Homophobe crowd, he will lose more than double elsewhere.

In the meantime innocent people will suffer, so if he goes through with it, it should be blocked in the courts foe a few months until he becomes a bad memory in the fall. 

2 hours ago, Retarded said:

Obama started division of nation and Trump is accelerating it. It is hard to tell which one is worse. 

I do not think it is hard to tell who is the most divisive.

Can any human really think by dividing a a community on sexual orientation, you are delivering "equality" to all??

Cannot get away with it doing racially based discrimination, so getting at another group. Does the American public think this acceptable behaviour?

I had hoped the world may come out of this pandemic as "kinder place", but that does not seem to factor into the mind of the WH incumbents.