Shoes for Mountain bike SPD pedals

soon2bexpat

Hi all, apologises if this has been posted recently. I am looking for some SPD compatible shoes for riding my mountain bike. I am not keen on the more traditional bike shoes and prefer the skate / trainer / approach shoe style. 

Where sells these in Thailand. I've seen some on Lazada but all out of stock. Any decent shops with online ordering or Facebook / line?

Many thanks.

Hello,

I'm using this brand. For the price nothing to complain. Due to an accident, my little toe is not in normal position and hurts when in a closed shoe. So at such a cheap price, I have just cut as wanted the shoe. Now it's a perfect fit. Here's the link to many models on Lazada. Take one size bigger than usual.

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2o4m.home.search.2.4ccd719c7NA9Gv&q=รองเท้า tiebao&_keyori=ss&clickTrackInfo=textId--7891440952515767533__abId--154857__pvid--c74dfa6b-8046-4677-880c-e4d903a1b8ae&from=suggest_normal&sugg=รองเท้า tiebao_1_1

Edited by happysoul

A lot of the Shimano shoes on Lazada would appear to be fakes. I was just watching a video where a guy bought some and the threads stripped when adjusting the cleat rendering them useless.