TV shows and movie recommendations

Wake Up

Hello 

I have not watched TV a lot in the last few years so I am out of the loop of good shows and movies for the last 5 years. Recently I watched all of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Homeland. Loved them all. 

What shows and movies did you like and recommend to watch and what are they available on .i.e HBO, Showtime, Netflix ....

many thanks ???? 

Plenty of quality tv being made these days, but going to have a hard time finding anything that lives up to GoT and Breaking Bad.   "Better Call Saul" is the prequel to Breaking Bad with the same writers and many of the same characters.   Can't really go wrong.

Edited by Mick501
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mick501 said:

Plenty of quality to being made these days, but going to have a hard time finding anything that lives up to GoT and Breaking Bad.   "Better Call Saul" is the prequel to Breaking Bad with the same writers and many of the same characters.   Can't really go wrong.

Don’t disagree. I just watched Homeland and the final episode is on tonight in USA. It was really good also. It was recommended and I hope there are more great shows and some movies out there. Watching Movies John Wick 1.2,3 and awesome also. ????

1 minute ago, Wake Up said:

Don’t disagree. I just watched Homeland and the final episode is on tonight in USA. It was really good also. It was recommended and I hope there are more great shows and some movies out there. Watching Movies John Wick 1.2,3 and awesome also. ????

Homeland is great too, although slipped a little in the middle seasons.  There's a little gem from BBC called "Killing Eve" just starting season 3, which is pretty awesome.   Probably check out Designated Survivor too since you enjoyed Homeland.

• Thanks 1