Video: Thai woman driver with dog on her lap causes accident, promises to pay but disappears

webfact

The idiocy here is ceaseless (yes, I’m Thai bashing).  A few days ago I saw a guy driving a pickup with a child on his lap doing the steering!  Why doesn’t this useless junta televise short driving instruction material between the mind numbing, brainwashing soaps? To be honest, I think I already know the answer in advance.

Around a fortnight ago as I backed into my own driveway (wife opened the gate & gave hand signals while I reversed c/w 4 way flashers...) 2x prats on a chicken-chaser opted to beat me to the gate & ended up clipping my wife in the process! :blink:

Fortunately nothing serious became of it, but my rear view dashcam had caught the full monty if it had ????

Edited by evadgib

11 hours ago, webfact said:

But calls to the number have gone unanswered for days since the accident last Thursday. 

Now "Nid Hnoi" is mounting an online search to bring Phanee and her pooch to justice. 

While the police do what exactly...

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

They always cut the corners,always the shortest way around,

to lazy to turn the driving wheel.many a time nearly had the same

thing happen,she will be saying I am not paying,it was the dogs fault !

regards Worgeordie

Thai traffic seems more orderly than Hanoi. There was even almost no traffic light in Hanoi. And driver and two kids on one 40cc scooter was common.   

On 4/27/2020 at 9:08 AM, worgeordie said:

They always cut the corners,always the shortest way around,

to lazy to turn the driving wheel.

Yes! You should have heard my wife when I said the same thing. (I was accused of bashing). But you're spot on.

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, webfact said:

The lady gave her name as Phanee from Pak Kret and promised to pay for everything. She gave her phone number. 

You didn't get her driver's license number, address and the car license number. Why?

3 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Yes! You should have heard my wife when I said the same thing. (I was accused of bashing). But you're spot on.

I wonder how many wives have the same attitude when the husband comments about the stupidity they observe. I came to the conclusion many years ago that Thais cannot accept criticism and rarely admit to making a mistake.????