First restaurant you will go to, after madness ends...

Trujillo

Wild Hog Saloon for a big juicy stuffed burger & Gilroy Garlic Fries....

Everything else Thai/Western we can make home, and/or, make better with few exceptions.....

I could fire up the grill/smoker but I'm the only one that eats beef (+ pita) so going for a good burger without tag alongs is a "my" thing.....

Something like this for 1st day of errands = haircut - get car washed & massage - Wild Hog for grub.....Sounds like a plan....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Wild Hog Saloon for a big juicy stuffed burger & Gilroy Garlic Fries....

Everything else Thai/Western we can make home, and/or, make better with few exceptions.....

I could fire up the grill/smoker but I'm the only one that eats beef (+ pita) so going for a good burger without tag alongs is a "my" thing.....

Something like this for 1st day of errands = haircut - get car washed & massage - Wild Hog for grub.....Sounds like a plan....

Car washes,among many other businesses, still open but I don't think many provide massage services.

Le Normandie and then slip out when going to the bathroom without paying the bill, I hope, that said, the chef I have at home cooks what I like at a fraction of the price and I won't have to drive for 10 hours, besides the dessert afterwards is quite mouthwatering  ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, jij said:
15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

orchid-cafe-1.jpg

. . . and what/where is this?

Orchid Café in the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit. It tastes as good as it looks.

Unfortunately the hotel, including all the restaurants, is closed in the moment.

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

Car washes,among many other businesses, still open but I don't think many provide massage services.

There's usually one around close by.....Better than 4-7 people in a waiting room....

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:42 PM, ramrod711 said:

I couldn't wait, dropped into Dukes Promenada and bought 2  pieces of carrot cake.

...and your bank account was drained....  I make an entire cake, much better for less than what it costs buying two pieces at the Dukes or Rimping.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The same one I went to before the madness started - well - that is if the government economy-killing measures don't drive a stake through the heart of that business. 
Honestly if they opened tomorrow I go there to eat - but - for every one of me there are 10 people who would rather keep themselves locked inside and order via Food Panda.  "Fear is the mind-killer", and Lordy, talk about a quorum of the brain-dead in the general population who are going to finish the job the various governments started when the shut business down, and now the corona-fearful have become agoraphobics.