Make your Pay Day exciting with DeeMoney!

• 4 weeks later...

This ad is misleading, I found the minimum transaction 1000 baht. Bbk bank only accepts the QR code transfer BUT that does not work correctly. This only works with a smart phone my old friend who wants to send money to his Indonesian family only uses a desktop computer. If short it is a lot of work to use the application, best they reinvent it.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, cmrichsw said:

This ad is misleading, I found the minimum transaction 1000 baht. Bbk bank only accepts the QR code transfer BUT that does not work correctly. This only works with a smart phone my old friend who wants to send money to his Indonesian family only uses a desktop computer. If short it is a lot of work to use the application, best they reinvent it.

Hi cmrichsaw, thank you for the feedback. Our ad doesn't explicitly advertise the minimum transaction amount. We only advertise the transfer fee, which stands at 125 THB at the moment whether you are transferring 1,000 THB or 800,000 THB. The discount from 250 THB is part of our current promotion which ends on 30th of June.

For security reasons we require customers to sign-in through the app first. Once a user has done this, they can use our money transfer service through our website.