Amazon UK deliveries to Bangkok

jayboy

If  you go to the amazon website there is a message that they "are restricting products to  your area due to COVID"  I think they are prioritising things like alcohol sanitisers, masks and other things that are needed during lockdowns.

I ordered some stuff from both UK and US websites around mid March, and all arrived OK.

One has to bear in mind now that with people's movement restrictions, the  whole shipping system is under stress.

If there is something  you want, and it is available, go ahead and order. It might arrive quickly, but don't be surprised if it is delayed.

When ordering, you might even get a message saying "the item you want is not available in your region at this time."Atleast you will then know.

HTH

• Like 1

I love amazon!  And will support them enthusiastically.  

Deliveries seem to be be slowed but understandable with current limitations of travel.  But man it really enriches one's life to receive things he does not need, merely wants.......

On 4/28/2020 at 11:28 AM, phetphet said:

If  you go to the amazon website there is a message that they "are restricting products to  your area due to COVID"  I think they are prioritising things like alcohol sanitisers, masks and other things that are needed during lockdowns.

I ordered some stuff from both UK and US websites around mid March, and all arrived OK.

One has to bear in mind now that with people's movement restrictions, the  whole shipping system is under stress.

If there is something  you want, and it is available, go ahead and order. It might arrive quickly, but don't be surprised if it is delayed.

When ordering, you might even get a message saying "the item you want is not available in your region at this time."Atleast you will then know.

HTH

Hi. Have you been hit with import duties buying from the UK or USA sites>

Thank you.

I bought some things a couple of months ago - I went to purchase again and the site said it wasn’t possible - the supplier said they had limited supplies.

41 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

Hi. Have you been hit with import duties buying from the UK or USA sites>

Thank you.

I have received goods from both sites, shipped out of the UK, US and Germany and never paid duty, even tho’ once I prepaid the duty, It was Immediately refunded after I made an enquiry about a proof that it had been paid or not.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, recom273 said:

I have received goods from both sites, shipped out of the UK, US and Germany and never paid duty, even tho’ once I prepaid the duty, It was Immediately refunded after I made an enquiry about a proof that it had been paid or not.

Thank you for the reply. It's good to know. ????