British man accused of throwing wife from 8th floor condo in Rayong

webfact

British man accused of throwing wife from 8th floor condo in Rayong

Rayong.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A British man is alleged to have thrown his Thai wife from the balcony of their 8th floor condo in Rayong.

Officers from Ban Chang Police Station were called to the condo on Thursday afternoon to find the man’s 56 year old wife laying in a pool of blood on the balcony of the condo below.

The woman, who was seriously injured, was able to tell officers her husband had thrown her from their condo above.

After she was taken to hospital, the British man could be seen on the condo balcony in a praying position. Police were unable to communicate with him and enlisted the help of the man’s friends to try and talk him down, Sanook reported.

After almost two hours, the man finally opened the door to his condo where he told the condo manager and officers from Rayong immigration that his Thai wife fell from the balcony while they were having an argument.

Sanook reported officers will speak to the man’s wife once her condition has improved. She remains in hospital having suffered a fractured hip and dislocated arm. 

The British man reportedly told officers that he had been suffering from stress as a result of not being able to return to the UK due the COVID-19 pandemic.

Police are continuing to investigate the incident. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-29

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, steven100 said:

she say's he threw her off, he says she fell ..... who do you believe ?

and if one is thrown or pushed from an 8th floor balcony... how do they manage to enter the balcony one floor below .. ?

When reading the article, it becomes quite obvious the man is off the centre line. As for your last question, it can happen due to various reasons, as one member has already mentioned. Thank God the lady survived and I hope she will recover soon without any permanent damage.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 2long said:

What's a dislocated arm?

Surely it should be the shoulder or elbow, but not 'arm'.

Just saying... or is it a mistranslation?

This is the most important thing to clarify in this article.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

and if one is thrown or pushed from an 8th floor balcony... how do they manage to enter the balcony one floor below .. ?

It depends on the construction of the building, I suppose.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mulambana said:

I have seen the rage of Tom (brick layer), Dick (plumber), and Harry (brick layer) who travels 10,000 miles to seek brides in a foreign land because no native of their lands will come near them and I do believe the Thai lady. 

I remember a Scandanavian guy being stabbed to death by his Thai lady about 10 years ago in Bangkok, I suspected a similar situation.

52 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Didn't a guy claim his girlfriend fell from a 4th floor balcony recently......but she survived.

Anybody hear what happened next?

He must be bricking it.

I think I remember that, at Pratumnak Hill. Not heard anything more, but the legal system works at a snail's pace in Thailand.

There was also the case of the 3 French ladies in Pai (3 years ago maybe), got caught with a fair amount of heroin, told the cops that they were gonna sell some to their mate, obvious big mistake. About 30 grams I think, which according to an American friend is quite a lot.

This was on FB yesterday. Reporting that the guy's 'wife' was 8 months pregnant as well.

The saga unfolded at the "Cliff Beach" condo units, which luckily for the lady have staggered storeys, so she only fell one floor instead of down to the ground floor.

The guy looked like a total fruitcake, tbh. Don't know if chemicals were involved in this equation.

6 minutes ago, huangnon said:

This was on FB yesterday. Reporting that the guy's 'wife' was 8 months pregnant as well.

The saga unfolded at the "Cliff Beach" condo units, which luckily for the lady have staggered storeys, so she only fell one floor instead of down to the ground floor.

The guy looked like a total fruitcake, tbh. Don't know if chemicals were involved in this equation.

Nah, he's religious, the opium of the masses!????

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Must be thousands of possibilities. Maybe she got hung up on an aircon unit or clothesline? Maybe she grabbed a railing or drainpipe while this Demented coward was attempting to murder her?

Gwell-Residential-by-Julien-De-Smedt_dezeen_468_17.jpg

• Like 2