clever condo advertisement, pattaya

brokenbone

that's brilliant! Thanks for sharing. It's one of those - 'so-bad-it's-good' videos. I see it's from 2016 - and it has 633 views on youtube - it deserves WAY more! That's the weird thing about youtube - some kid gamer yelling into a microphone racks up millions of views and a well-produced video just stays up for years and gets nothing. 

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, brokenbone said:

yes, and i never forgot that clip, and today i finally found it, its brilliant

What is brilliant about a sexist ad  emphasizing violence against women and  the use of women as cheap sexual objects?  The take away is that the building will be populated by violent people, and hookers and will cater to a criminal type of demographic. If I am putting out big money for a home, I want something secure, peaceful, clean and that has people who will be upscale, not drunks bringing home Ping Pang for some Bing Bang.

The two sales agents are in cheap ill fitting polyester blend tout shop suits. Why would anyone  want to do business with the monobrow twins?

Sorry to say, this ad seems targeted at elderly sexpats. It is not something that will  attract quality younger people, particularly  beautiful women. After all, what normal  woman wants to be pestered by a dirty old man? This really plays to the stereotype of pattaya

15 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

What is brilliant about a sexist ad  emphasizing violence against women and  the use of women as cheap sexual objects?  The take away is that the building will be populated by violent people, and hookers and will cater to a criminal type of demographic. If I am putting out big money for a home, I want something secure, peaceful, clean and that has people who will be upscale, not drunks bringing home Ping Pang for some Bing Bang.

The two sales agents are in cheap ill fitting polyester blend tout shop suits. Why would anyone  want to do business with the monobrow twins?

Sorry to say, this ad seems targeted at elderly sexpats. It is not something that will  attract quality younger people, particularly  beautiful women. After all, what normal  woman wants to be pestered by a dirty old man? This really plays to the stereotype of pattaya

no, the take away is that when asked what she could see, so as to pinpoint her location,

she went on with advertisement in a brilliant way:

"i see a landscaped garden, 360 degree view pool, cctv, etc etc, freaking brilliant advertisement

On 5/1/2020 at 11:22 PM, geriatrickid said:

What is brilliant about a sexist ad  emphasizing violence against women and  the use of women as cheap sexual objects?

Sorry to say, this ad seems targeted at elderly sexpats.

Asked...  And answered.