British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

2020-04-30_17-55-49.png

A British man has been arrested after a woman was found brutally murdered in Pattaya.

Police say the 48 year old man admitted battering the woman with a pool cue before stabbing her with a machete.

He told officers he picked the woman up  near Soi Bukhao on Wednesday evening and took her back to his house in Banglamung district where they took ya ice and had sex. 

On Thursday morning the pair woke up and began arguing and a short time later the murder took place.

After fleeing the scene the man crashed his motorbike on a nearby soi. It was while he was at hospital receiving treatment that officers became suspicious of his behaviour and visited his home where they discovered the body of the woman.

Photos shared by Thai media showed a broken pool cue and large amount of blood on the floor at the man’s house.

The man remains in custody while officers continue to investigate.

Some Thai media reported the man was Icelandic, Thaivisa understands the man to be from Northern Ireland.

Source: https://www.77kaoded.com/news/sangk/1590779

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-30

• Sad 9
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Another incident of the horrors that Yaba, or pure meth or a host of other drugs inflict on people.

If only this was an isolated event, but we all know it's not!

i expect there's a lot more to come

more people trying it with the alcohol ban in place

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

Calm down sun shine. This was Wednesday evening. If he hasn't sobered up by now, he must have been on some powerful s#*t. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

He told officers he picked the woman up  near Soi Bukhao on Wednesday evening and took her back to his house in Banglamung district where they took ya ice and had sex. 

Having never done hard drugs - even smoked them - is it normal that a bar girl will come back to your hotel/condo and do hard drugs with you ? Would have thought she would have had more sense.

• Confused 1