British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

Another incident of the horrors that Yaba, or pure meth or a host of other drugs inflict on people.

If only this was an isolated event, but we all know it's not!

Yep and this is why I get livid with these users of drugs who say no problem and what about drinkers and smokers

Hope they hang the scum high in the monkey house as he's certainly never coming out

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, dabhand said:

The Daily Mail on the case.  A few more pics, including one of the aforementioned NI flag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8273263/British-man-arrested-Thailand-suspicion-murder-prostitute-dead.html#comments

Unfortunately for the Pattaya apologists, the most telling paragraph was:

Neil Henry Elliott, 46, is accused of attacking the woman - named only as 'Onn' - in the early hours of Thursday in the notorious resort city of Pattaya after an all-night drug-fuelled sex session.

Trouble for everyone that tries to deny it, is that Pattaya is just notorious for sex and drugs, that's what it's built on.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

can't you read? he confessed.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Having never done hard drugs - even smoked them - is it normal that a bar girl will come back to your hotel/condo and do hard drugs with you ? Would have thought she would have had more sense.

Sad to say that farang get them on Ice

it happens every now and then in the LOS.they was the na na case a few years ago.now this in pattaya during lockdown.a brit farang made the news because of it,i thought no one allowed out after 10 pm.did he live near soi bukhao

Edited by bristolgeoff

2 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

Guys from Ireland are hard. I’m sure what ever is coming to him will be a “cake walk “ I have seen him on Soi 6 on numerous occasions. I’m sorry about the bar girl. 

And he no doubt saw you too. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, saakura said:

Another drug crazed farang in Pattaya.

Very sad for the girl, how long was this looney tunes allowed in LOS , beats me.

Saying that though their are many loonies in Pattaya and not just europeans, plenty of Thais murdering GF's or mia nois daily.

Senseless and sad for the poor girl.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Neil Henry Elliott, 46, is accused of attacking the woman - named only as 'Onn' - in the early hours of Thursday in the notorious resort city of Pattaya after an all-night drug-fuelled sex session.

Trouble for everyone that tries to deny it, is that Pattaya is just notorious for sex and drugs, that's what it's built on.

Like this type of thing only happens in Pattaya, right......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

I agree with you. No any knowledge about the circumstances, but the sentences are ready. I have seen, and hear some arguments, when the unsatisfied thai lady started, verbal and phisical attack on farang. If at this case, the farang has lost his temper, and attack back, the result would be similar. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, billsmart said:

I see all the time both Thais and Farangs being arrested for horrific crimes and then immediately admitting to them.

What do you think the Thai police are doing to get all these people to confess? 

I mean, in one way, if they did it, I'm glad they do confess, but I just don't understand why all these people seem to confess as soon as they are arrested. ????

He was arrested for a traffic accident - he was the one who told police about the murder and took them there.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Brit tabloids are the worst for perpetuating lurid stereotypes. Appeals to the Brit prurient interest, so sells copy. No doubt Mr. Elliott was a reader, and now he's helped them out. It may be, BTW, that all the attention from Brit tabloids has helped motivate Thai authorities to tighten the rules on the whole bar scene in Thailand.

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

He was arrested for a traffic accident - he was the one who told police about the murder and took them there.

Actually he was taken to a hospital after the accident and while there, apparently in a delirium, he said things that made the police suspicious so they went to look at his apartment and that's - when that damned video popped up right where I'm trying to type - when they found the body.

From another article: "Mr. Elliott began shouting and screaming that he had just murdered a woman according to hospital staff."
https://thepattayanews.com/2020/04/30/foreign-man-accused-of-murdering-thai-woman-with-machete-under-the-influence-of-drugs-and-alcohol-in-pattaya/?fbclid=IwAR2czbEbxS75zK-Xkjs51Pk9MULtAp-3Jm2IKnKTPX3bi9vJ4uuerulekGY

I tried using Google Translate on the original 77khaosod article and it said the guy was "Icelandic" ! Not sure how Google confuses North Ireland with Iceland.

While this man a foreigner in this case he should be referred to as a Northern Irelander and NOT a farong.  The term farong includes many nationalities as a single class of people and ALL farongs are not in this mans class.  By the news report if 100% accurate this man is scum and deserves what he will likely get.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, impulse said:

What I find interesting is the way posters here lump all Thai men together when a Thai guy does something like this.  Fragile Thai male ego, and such.

But they run for the hills to differentiate themselves from their countryman when one of them does it.  Not a word about the fragile Irish male ego...

If you look at the flag at his house which is clearly displayed for all to see ,you should get a slight hint  he is not "fragile Irish " .  ... spot on with your own forum name though "impulse"