British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

Could you possibly be a lawyer!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

Then it could also be suicide, yes?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

The post photo shows him looking up at the heavens, I don't think he's going to get any help from up there, 

it's going to be the last bit of sky he sees for a very long time !!

Theres someone on Facebook saying they just delivered that pool table to him, where apparently his wife was present and that they seemed happy.

Should be going pretty cheap now

14 hours ago, Ventenio said:

I don't believe anything I read in the media. Indeed I always say where I heard the information from if I tell anyone else about it. 

14 hours ago, Ventenio said:

You wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL , but that's kind of what your doing Ventenio . Calling everybody that believes he's quilty a sheep ??? 

Edited by Nanaplaza666
Wasnt done yet

42 minutes ago, dlclark97 said:

While this man a foreigner in this case he should be referred to as a Northern Irelander and NOT a farong.  The term farong includes many nationalities as a single class of people and ALL farongs are not in this mans class.  By the news report if 100% accurate this man is scum and deserves what he will likely get.

Don't you mean farang or falang rather than farong? i kept thinking of a sarong

13 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Having never done hard drugs - even smoked them - is it normal that a bar girl will come back to your hotel/condo and do hard drugs with you ? Would have thought she would have had more sense.

Perhaps it was part of the deal. Tough times for the girls, the going rate now 300bt in Buakhow

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

So this is on top of the heavily tattooed Brit guy who tossed the gal off the condo balcony? 

Yes sadly. 

Domestic violence is nothing new, it's rife in Australia. With the added stress of losing jobs, having no money etc it is going through the roof...

14 hours ago, Retarded said:

I didn't know Iceland and Northern Ireland are still British colonies.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.. even today.  Ireland is a separate country.  Both are located on the same island.

Ireland is part of the EU, Northern Ireland has followed the rest of the UK into Brexit.

The guy is not from Iceland.. it was initially assumed.

Edited by Miami007

15 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Hopefully one more idiot off the streets - he deserves whatever is coming.

.......... AND, I don't think he is wearing a mask.

yes and the poor woman who only wanted to earn some money in lockdown , probably argueing about the fee , it all comes down to the drugs and it probably would not have happened if he was not on drugs , the drugs that are sold openly on soi baokhao or even with police help in shape of backhanders , i regulary walk past them and they whisper ice or yaba , but police must see them but just ignore it , and dont forget these are dirty local thais selling it NOT CLEAN FARLANGS , there are a couple of drug dealers on beach road that ask me regular they have NEVER BEEN ARRESTED , but yet the police are quick to stop farlangs sunbathing or swimming in the sea .

yaba is a dangerous drug remember 4/5yrs ago a friend of mine took the drug for the first time and he said he lost 2 whole days and couldn’t remember a single thing ! Luckily he didn’t murder anybody ( apparently it’s a very addictive drug ) watched documentary on the problems it causes Thailand on channel 4 drugs aside the poor lady deserved better ! As far as I’m concerned the man in question deserves the death penalty R.I.P onn Thoughts with your family in this difficult time ????

15 hours ago, Ventenio said:

The only excuse for killing someone is self defence.

14 hours ago, impulse said:

What I find interesting is the way posters here lump all Thai men together when a Thai guy does something like this.  Fragile Thai male ego, and such.

But they run for the hills to differentiate themselves from their countryman when one of them does it.  Not a word about the fragile Irish male ego...

The guy is from the UK. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. In Scotland alone there are murders nearly every day. Going by what I read, Thailand does not come near the amount of murders that happen in the UK.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

Guys from Ireland are hard. I’m sure what ever is coming to him will be a “cake walk “ I have seen him on Soi 6 on numerous occasions. I’m sorry about the bar girl. 

"Guys from Ireland are hard." Don't confuse guys from Northern Ireland with guys from the Republic of Ireland. Two different countries entirely.

16 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The guy is from the UK. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. In Scotland alone there are murders nearly every day. Going by what I read, Thailand does not come near the amount of murders that happen in the UK.

Murders nearly every day in Scotland? Make that every week and you would be closer to actuality, being between 59 and 63 per year for the last 6 years or so.

https://www.scottishlegal.com/article/number-of-homicides-in-scotland-remains-at-four-decade-low

You might also want to lookup the murder rates of Thailand and UK..........

Edited by dabhand

17 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Thailand's murder rate is FIVE times higher than in the UK!

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Thailand/United-Kingdom/Crime

15 hours ago, Ventenio said:

are you only just becoming aware of this?  Most here have learned, and have been told by me, to never believe anything that they hear (which includes all forms of media) and only believe half of what they see with their own eyes.