British man arrested after woman brutally murdered in Pattaya

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, HHTel said:

Thailand's murder rate is FIVE times higher than in the UK!

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Thailand/United-Kingdom/Crime

You may be right, but you don't read of Thai murders the way you read about murders in the UK, in fact only recently there were about 7 murders in London on one weekend, you never read anything like that about Bangkok.

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

You may be right, but you don't read of Thai murders the way you read about murders in the UK, in fact only recently there were about 7 murders in London on one weekend, you never read anything like that about Bangkok.

I am, what is considered a rose tinted apologist, but even I couldn't make a case for

the UK having a higher murder rate than Thailand.

As for the reporting, I suppose unless you read or watched the news regularly then maybe

there would be murders reported. A Thai murdering another wouldn't raise much interest

here unless it was a killing spree in a shopping centre.

15 hours ago, impulse said:

What I find interesting is the way posters here lump all Thai men together when a Thai guy does something like this.  Fragile Thai male ego, and such.

But they run for the hills to differentiate themselves from their countryman when one of them does it.  Not a word about the fragile Irish male ego...

He's not Irish.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, dabhand said:

The Daily Mail on the case.  A few more pics, including one of the aforementioned NI flag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8273263/British-man-arrested-Thailand-suspicion-murder-prostitute-dead.html#comments

This line made me laugh:-

After visiting a strip of bars which were all closed due to the coronavirus lockdown, the pair went back to his bungalow for the night.

Strange night out from the get-go.

27 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

When i visited Belfast a couple of years back the people i met classed themselves Scots/Irish so you are half right!

So the people you met are relatives of the murderer ? Otherwise your post is stupid and meaningless 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

That's Pattaya for you....
Far to many nutcases, alcohols, and drug addicts living there. 

Are you speaking from first hand experience or are you just quoting parrot fashion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

This is why we are the biggest sheep ever.....

This is why we always believe the media and never question anything...

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

I think drink and ya baa are the real culprits here...

Drugs and alcohol which obviously is partly to blame. But for the most part this man is a danger to others and needs to be incarcerated for the rest of his life!! 

No matter which country he is from he is a threat to people. Lock him up!!

My thoughts go to the woman who has paid the highest price for meeting this sadistic nutcase. RIP

Edited by Hotrudester
mis spell
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Retarded said:

I didn't know Iceland and Northern Ireland are still British colonies.

Iceland has never been a British colony. 

Northern Ireland is an integral part of the UK and it's citizens are British.

You certainly picked the right poster name.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxcorrigan said:

When i visited Belfast a couple of years back the people i met classed themselves Scots/Irish so you are half right!

Really. Well the majority class themselves as British. 

• Like 1

When the story said he took the gal back to his bungalow I thought some little hut as he looks like a penniless loser, but looking through the photos that's a very nice house, complete with pool table too. If he owns it then he's well off, even if he rents that house it would cost a packet every month. 

42 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

This is a good example why the Philippines Authorities are hunting down ice dealers and accomplices. This drug can shift tremendous power to criminals, create corruption, and destroy every level moral living in a society.

20 years ago in Thailand didn't they kill 3,000 drug dealers ,bullet to the head for this very reason. Good policy i say, bring it back ASAP

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

20 years ago in Thailand didn't they kill 3,000 drug dealers ,bullet to the head for this very reason. Good policy i say, bring it back ASAP

My instinct is to agree.  At the time though there were rumours that it was used as an excuse to get rid of anyone that the shooter didn't like, drugs or not.  One I heard of had a "drug dealer" who owned a bar killed and, totally coincidentally, the bar being owned by a BiB afterwards, I'm sure there was no connection though. 

It's a dodgy road to go down.

• Like 1

Wow! 

First, a British man pushed his wife over the ledge of their dwelling and seriously hurt her. (Recently)

Next, a different British man kills a Thai woman with a pool cube and machete. (Very recently)

I cannot prove it.  I believe both British men are guilty of these crimes.  

I hope these guys make it to The Worst Prison in Thailand to live out their days!

18 hours ago, Ventenio said:

the only information we have is an article... we believe it 100% and we would actually sentence this guy to DEATH based on reading one article.

don't worry, i wouldn't defend this guy AT ALL....but i'm simply stating the fact that we don't think....we read, believe, and judge.  then get mad and say the media lies

Note:  I understand the article says he confessed.  But, again, we know forced confessions happen and we know people say others confess and they don't.  maybe this is a bad example for my rant.....since he certainly seems guilty...but let's not condemn him to death until he sobers up and gets a lawyer and has a trial.   

That what can happen, when you hang around with prostitutes/ junkies/Bar girls.

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

"Guys from Ireland are hard." Don't confuse guys from Northern Ireland with guys from the Republic of Ireland. Two different countries entirely.

Not really let’s be honest.

Half of the people who live in Northern Ireland believe themselves to be Irish not British. 
One day maybe it will be united again as a single country.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hackney35 said:

Not really let’s be honest.

Half of the people who live in Northern Ireland believe themselves to be Irish not British. 
One day maybe it will be united again as a single country.  

Yes but Northern Ireland is still a part of Britain, but personally I would like Northern Ireland to eventually be part of the Republic.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ventenio said:

I understand your point.

But in this case all the information from the article point in exactly one direction, that he murdered her.

We are not the judge and I am sure the judge will consider all the information he gets.

Some stories are suspicious. In this case I don't see anything suspicious. So it seems likely he is guilty. Let a court of law judge him.

25 minutes ago, Lipoman said:

Wow! 

First, a British man pushed his wife over the ledge of their dwelling and seriously hurt her. (Recently)

Next, a different British man kills a Thai woman with a pool cube and machete. (Very recently)

I cannot prove it.  I believe both British men are guilty of these crimes.  

I hope these guys make it to The Worst Prison in Thailand to live out their days!

Just many British criminals enjoying their profits in Pattaya in periods of time. Same in Spain. Can't really blame it to be significant with their <deleted> climate.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

29 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Once picked up a girl in a club in BKK who turned out to be on yaba, in the early morning she suddenly screamed DEVIL, YOU ARE THE DEVIL.
Then she ran to the kitchen and attempted to take a knife out. I threw a chair in her back and kicked her out the door naked. I think i'd been dead if I didn't wake up. Would not judge to quickly, she might as well have attacked him first.

Hmmm....well, she's dead now, so I suppose he can make up any story he wants and you would buy it.  Did you bother to read how she died?  I can only hope the judge/jury aren't stupid enough to buy whatever story he conjures up.