C.Mai to Lamphun and Return

jimmym40

Hello All,

Would like to know if any members have been travelling to Lamphun and return the same day lately, like in the last week or so.   I live in C.Mai but have family in Lamphun we would like to go visit.   I am aware of the restriction to travel to different province.

Would like to know if they are doing road checks coming to C.Mai from Lamphun and if so, are they checking every vehicle or just no checks at all.

Thank You.

I have traveled several times to Lamphun from CM but only going to the Big C & Makro stores. Traveling southbound there are no checkpoints and one checkpoint returning to CM. That checkpoint has now been setup at the outer ring road. I am referring to using the Super Hwy (11).

If you have a CM license plate they merely wave you through, no stopping, and no checking anything.

22 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

I have traveled several times to Lamphun from CM but only going to the Big C & Makro stores. Traveling southbound there are no checkpoints and one checkpoint returning to CM. That checkpoint has now been setup at the outer ring road. I am referring to using the Super Hwy (11).

If you have a CM license plate they merely wave you through, no stopping, and no checking anything.

I did the same two days ago. No checkpoint on way to Lamphun. Going to CM there is a checkpoint just after the hang dong exit but we were waived through I believe because of our CM number plate.