BANGKOK
webfact

Chinese tourists set to return to Chiang Mai in July, tourism chief predicts

44 minutes ago, spider1197 said:

Give this guy some booze.  He's having hallucinations.  I really can't believe these guys say such stupid stuff.  REALLY !!!

Look at his face. I rest my case. Order in the court please. Case dismissed 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cheapcanuck said:

What, no quarantine?  

Expect flare ups with covid19.

Self quarantine is fine. There will be heavy fines for non compliance

China is the safest place in the world to be at the moment.

And the richest. 😃

• Like 1

21 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

OH NO! And this country keeps on hit lower and lower into the septic tank. No Chinese in CM!

They are not going to ask you. In 3 month the floodgates for Chinese are open. 

🤔 what was the news on lifting international passenger airlines from arriving 🤔 I must of read BS or it wasn’t like ‘the Mandela effect’. Was it not extended until 31st May 🤔 

Chinese are forced to go there. Ferang whatever those Internet bums call themselves  go because the Fan Rooms are cheap. The rest just go to the Red Lion, then Spotlight..😇

22 hours ago, 19DL86 said:

Agreed there Forza2002 - I wouldn't at all be surprised as when do greed and logic ever meet in any decisions made here?  Which one prevails every time?

Here always greed over logic!

surveys taken within China suggest that what the minister saying is correct and there will indeed be a stampede, there’s many millions of them over there with the cash and they want and need a holiday...

Western countries are a little dicey as they are not exactly the flavor of the day, thailand however.....open their arms with love.

its coming....have no doubt about that.....thailand holiday is trending high on Chinese social media............

Sad sad and stupid. I am sooo anti China now I will never recover and be nice about them. I hope most of the entire world takes the same stance. Down with the Chinese government and No Chinese tourists. Stay home!. 

• Like 1

But, I just finished making my 1 millionth leak proof liner bag, for the inside of purses and backpacks, you know for all those "All you can eat Buffets" to hand out to the Chinese hordes.  This way they can take home what they cant stuff in their gullets, and instead stuff into the bag, as they force there way past you, leaving you with maybe 1 shrimp on your plate......Only 1 baht per bag, I was gonna be a millionaire.....bwahahaha!!!

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, baansgr said:

Just stay the [email protected]@# away from Jomtien

And the gogo bars, ladyboys and pool halls, these are exclusively for westerners only.

I've spoken to a few Thais and they are scared shtless of the Chinese returning to Thailand.  I mean, really, really worried. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Maybe not soon, but a vaccine would eventually negate all that and Thailand goes back to being swamped. Not to appear racist here - zero issue with folk from anywhere visiting - but stop bloody doing it in massive numbers!

There is an automatic presumption that a vaccine would be 100% effective. Not sure that would be the case. Don't worry. The huge numbers will not return for at least two years. If ever. 

• Like 2