Pattaya News raises over 600,000 baht to Teacher Boon Choo Home in Sattahip

webfact

Pattaya News raises over 600,000 baht to Teacher Boon Choo Home in Sattahip

By Adam Judd

1588268759329-696x522.jpg

Pattaya-Pattaya News  has donated more than 600,000 baht to Boon choo home for special children earlier this week. The money was given from kind customers, friends, staff and owners of Pattaya News, including a party where 100% of sales money went directly into one of the boxes.

Mid-week at the closed Exotica Bar Soi 6 off Pattaya Second Road, Founder Bryan Flowers of the Pattaya News, Gary Vokes, Chompu and Fernando handed over all the boxes from every NWG bar plus La La Land’s box which is an independently owned bar on Soi 6. (and had 32,000 baht inside)

The owner of Boon Choo and her staff them emptied each box and counted the money inside. The total was 640,694 baht said the Teacher Boon choo Muangmaithong who founded and manages Boon choo home for special needs children.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2020/05/01/night-wish-group-donates-over-600000-baht-to-teacher-boonchoo-home-in-sattahip/

-- THE PATTAYA NEWS 2020-05-01

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i wonder if Brian can get Soi 6 opened again? 

All 28 bars, with at least 12 months of losses. That's a big call. 

If you were part of The Nightwish Group, would you throw in more money so the company could stay afloat?

On 5/2/2020 at 11:35 AM, mikebell said:

A remarkable effort considering this sum is after the police protection money has been paid.  Well done everyone concerned.

Are businesses still paying "tea money?"  

Good on B.F., his partners and clients who gave their money to such a worthy cause. His group has also been giving thousands of meals out during this trying time. Bravo too to the special lady who runs the ctr for kids in Sattihip. There are some  despicable people at the top of the food chain in Thailand who could learn from these people. 

I will make sure the next time I'm in Patts I patronize some NWG bars.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:00 PM, SidJames said:

As my dear old mum used to say "you can't take knickers off a bare <deleted>"

True, but a shrewd and experienced Thai bar girl once told me, "Nothing for free in Thailand."  ????