Premier League Resumption?

wilai

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Not seen any dates as yet but September would seem possible if projected timetable is maintained. FA Cup matches will be slotted in between PL dates. The European games are a different problem, especially if quarantine rules are not lifted.

Europe way too risky, everyone has enough to get on with in domestic leagues. Just void it, Liverpool carry over champions, Asterix that. 

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:33 AM, wilai said:

Third raft now completed. Out of 1,OO8 tests, just 4 were positive. Three clubs affected. No details as yet of affected teams.

Fourth raft of tests results now made available: Carried out following the onset of 'contact' training, a total of 1,130 players and staff were tested with ZERO positive outcomes. Good news!????

• Like 2

On 5/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, wilai said:

Fourth raft of tests results now made available: Carried out following the onset of 'contact' training, a total of 1,130 players and staff were tested with ZERO positive outcomes. Good news!????

5th set of test results now published: Just a single positive result from 1,197 tests. Spurs are the  club affected but player/official not yet named.

20 minutes ago, wilai said:

5th set of test results now published: Just a single positive result from 1,197 tests. Spurs are the  club affected but player/official not yet named.

Knowing our luck it will be Harry Kane.

31 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You know me well...I still feel CL is within our grasp.

You lot have no chance hahaha!

We will see if Mourinho can gather some points with Kane and Son back. If not....will Levy eat another contract?

On 6/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, wilai said:

6th round of tests completed. 1,195 tested.....zero cases found

On 6/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, jellydog said:

We will see if Mourinho can gather some points with Kane and Son back. If not....will Levy eat another contract?

He'll get another season at least...transfers might be tricky this summer for all though.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:47 AM, wilai said:

6th round of tests completed. 1,195 tested.....zero cases found

7th round now carried out. 1,213 tests. Just the one positive case. No details of the affected cub given initially.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, wilai said:

7th round now carried out. 1,213 tests. Just the one positive case. No details of the affected cub given initially.

Another round (8) of approx 1,200 tests carried out on Thur/Fri. Two positive results including an as yet unnamed Norwich player.

Did I read The Guardian article correctly that there will be no piped in crowd noise? A mistake if so. That has helped make the Bundesliga games much more watchable. I like the fake fans in the stands as well. Much better than seeing empty stands. I'll wait and see about the "celebration camara" idea, though it sounds like the typical overthinking nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Did I read The Guardian article correctly that there will be no piped in crowd noise? A mistake if so. That has helped make the Bundesliga games much more watchable. I like the fake fans in the stands as well. Much better than seeing empty stands. I'll wait and see about the "celebration camara" idea, though it sounds like the typical overthinking nonsense.

I thought Sky were engaged with EA Sports to use simulated crowd noise from the FIFA game...

34 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I thought Sky were engaged with EA Sports to use simulated crowd noise from the FIFA game...

I hope so BBob. Maybe I read the article wrong. Seems a no brainer to me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I hope so BBob. Maybe I read the article wrong. Seems a no brainer to me.

No crowd noise in the stadium itself. TV feeds will still have it, similar to the Bundesliga 'experience'

• Like 2