Premier League Resumption?

wilai

5 hours ago, wilai said:

No crowd noise in the stadium itself. TV feeds will still have it, similar to the Bundesliga 'experience'

Well I never. I thought the noise was actually piped into the stadium. They should do to give the home team that playing at home advantage

50 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Well I never. I thought the noise was actually piped into the stadium. They should do to give the home team that playing at home advantage

Some clubs have done it so it's possible but EPL clubs won't. Don't know why. Crowd noise will therefore be dependent on which TV station you use. eg: Fox Sports had noise in Bundesliga but the same match on BT didn't. Sky will have it but it will be a 'red button' job so other boxes using the sky feed might not get the option. We'll find out tomorrow!

Update: Sky Sports Main Event channel will have the crowd noise. SS Premier channel will not.

Edited by wilai
update
  • Like 1

It

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Putting aside that obvious Sheffield United goal, how are they embarrassing the EPL jelly?

It all seemed to get better once Sterling scored that first goal.:) Until then I was in a foul mood. I do prefer the fake fans in Germany and Spain. Those video fans (or whatever they are) didn't add much.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from Watford prior to tonight's game...... Covid outbreak? However, at least two of them were at a party on Friday night so maybe just a precaution...or punishment?

Watford say that Andre Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina have all been omitted from the matchday squad "to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials at today’s game."

Edited by wilai
update