quality roofing contractor needed

Sojourner

For two years now I've been fighting water leaks coming from our 20 year old tile roof. We've patched any place that looks suspicious but to no avail.  Now I'm ready to throw in the towel and re-roof.  Any one know a reputable roofing contractor that does quality work? I would really appreciate any help, thanks.

Yes, SCG or Global House, they will put you in touch with reputable contractors who can do the job.

There are also local guys who would do it cheaper but you are taking a chance unless they come recommended by people you know.

If you go West on the outside of the moat just past Chiang Mai gate you will see on the left a building supply store with a lot of roofing tiles visable before the Bangkok Bank.  Go in and ask how to contact their man about roofing.  He used to be in that location and was/is the owner but he moved the roofing operation to a new location.  He is very well known in the building trade for quality work and good follow up service.  He did a roof for me 25 years ago and another 10 years ago, both very good, no problems.  He does the tiles, if you need a welder he can refer you to another excellent man. Very clear estimates and pricing.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:39 AM, Sojourner said:

Now I'm ready to throw in the towel and re-roof.

2 hours ago, Sojourner said:

Waiting now for another windy-rainy evening to see if we finally got it

Do keep us posted as you yoyo up and down, back and forth.