Pattaya: friends in shock as associates of British man asked to come forward in murder of Thai woman

rooster59

So in terms of the awfulness of this.

My wife's cousin, who until recently was a lady of the night in Pattaya, was on a vidchat with my wife.

She actually knew the guy and had he had been a 'customer'. 

She recognized him from the media reports, and said she had the three times felt scared. He paid well, but he always wanted her to take YaBa and at the end was aggressive.

She always refused to go with him after that

19 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

That would be David Beckham barred then, also:

Prince Frederic of Denmark
Princess Sofia of Sweden
Dame Judy Dench
Jennifer Aniston

Ben Afleck
Sandra Bullock

Julia Roberts

Amongst others...

Then again, there're lots of numpties in Thailand who're ink-free.

Degenerates the lot of em.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

How the heck do you come up with that, what is the point?

It's the new snowflake mentality where everyone is a victim. Maybe his mother didn't love him enough as a child, so he should get a pass.

52 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

That would be David Beckham barred then, also:

Prince Frederic of Denmark
Princess Sofia of Sweden
Dame Judy Dench
Jennifer Aniston

Ben Afleck
Sandra Bullock

Julia Roberts

Amongst others...

Then again, there're lots of numpties in Thailand who're ink-free.

Beckham has the name of one of his sons tattooed on his arms in Hindi.

Sadly the spelling is wrong, the plank.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Theory, could have , I don't really know how it works, they don't call it yaba for nothing.

What exactly are you trying to say?

He say that YA (in thai) means medicine and BA (in thai) means crazy. In other words medicine that make you crazy.

Edited by bander
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The addicts wouldn't have to steal and murder if they could get hard drugs legally in a public health setting.  Many would be happy to sit in front of TV and dope to death.Others sold and Taxed. Like Cannabis in US.

All drugs should be legalized. Deal with it as a public health issue. It is called harm reduction 

The US has spent billions of dollars in it's various wars on drugs yet the problem is worse than ever.  Enforcement of restrictive drug laws have proven to work no better on drugs than the restrictive alcohol laws enacted at Prohibition worked reducing alcohol abuse.  It's time to accept the obvious, that eliminating the hugely profitable illicit drug trade by legalizing the sale of drugs is the only answer.  People who want to take drugs can, just as they do now.  The only difference is they won't have to steal and murder to support it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Lots of money and nice house many girls and then doing something crazy like this . Life's over for him now and the police or whoever have some money and property to devide .

if he's quick off the mark and has easy access to a lot of cash he will more than likely get out of it.

11 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

That's what happens when you are one of these guys that walk around with no tshirt. At least no he is finally wearing one.

maybe it was the blue tshirt he'd been wearing the night before when he was still barhopping?

10 hours ago, smedly said:

so 48 from N Ireland with lots of money - I have my own thoughts on this scum

I would advise the Thai police to request a background check from the PSNI in N Ireland - I think it would be quite revealing

The same scum from England, Wales and Scotland?

Hope your not suggesting that only one side of the secterian divide in NI may indulge in illegal money raising activity.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

The number of murders and armed robberies committed by people addicted to methamphetamine is "truly frightening", Western Australia's Chief Justice says.

Justice Wayne Martin said 95 per cent of armed robberies and up to half of all murders could be attributed to people taking methamphetamine, also known as ice or crystal meth.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/wa-chief-justice-says-ice-problem-truly-frightening/6261310

That is also my experience from prosecuting in qld.

marijuana, very small crime, not worth mentioning.

cocaine, again very small crime until on the way down then hope they are not driving. Users tend to have money so dont do crimes against others to feed the addiction.

heroin, lots of break and enter, stealing, robbery to feed the addiction. Lots of crimes to get money to pay for it.

ice, meth, all bets off, they go nuts and will do whatever it takes for a hit. Once they have that hit you dont want to be near them. Its the real crazy drug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Friends?

People in Pattaya don't have friends. ????

They have drinking buddies and whores. ✓

You forgot soi dogs, during my time in the Pattaya boot camp i had a meaningful relationship with a soi dog, i gave him food and in return he would refrain from giving me Rabies and Lyme disease. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

I'm no expert. But i heard refer to it as a yaba when it is taken as a pill. And refer to it as a ice when it is smoked.

They smoke the pill.  So I'm told of course I'm sure I have never witnessed this madness.

8 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Friends?

People in Pattaya don't have friends. ????

They have drinking buddies and whores. ✓

People in Pattaya don't have friends, they have acquaintances.????

• Like 2