Fish bookies where can I buy?

stament

Have you ever caught anything on boilies while fishing a Thai lake. The only place i caught fish on boilies was at jurassic fishing. I never caught anything with it in Thai lakes like shadow lake or bung sam ran or bung pla bug. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Have you ever caught anything on boilies while fishing a Thai lake. The only place i caught fish on boilies was at jurassic fishing. I never caught anything with it in Thai lakes like shadow lake or bung sam ran or bung pla bug. 

Haven't yet but wanted to try it out as normal fish food not working. Open to suggestions want to catch carp or catfish

26 minutes ago, stament said:

Haven't yet but wanted to try it out as normal fish food not working. Open to suggestions want to catch carp or catfish

My suggestion is if your fishing at a pond look what others use. I have tried boilies at places where they were not known (shadow lake and bungsamran). 

It really did not work at all. Only place it worked was Jurassic Fishing in Hua Hin because the fish were used to it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Can you use Spinners and lures here when fishing the lakes.  All I ever did was Ocean fish down in Phuket, and bait was used for that.

Unsure, I'm a novice lol. I'm just keen to try something different than everyone else fishing here as they don't seem to catch the big fish either.

21 hours ago, stament said:

Unsure, I'm a novice lol. I'm just keen to try something different than everyone else fishing here as they don't seem to catch the big fish either.

That kind describes me, i tried different stuff from others. I kinda liked it its part of what i call fishing trying to see what works. Unfortunately in the fishing ponds this did not really work. They almost always took what everyone was using. Sure some people caught more then others. That was usually caused by better fishing (lines not as thick and so on, better casting further ect).

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, robblok said:

That kind describes me, i tried different stuff from others. I kinda liked it its part of what i call fishing trying to see what works. Unfortunately in the fishing ponds this did not really work. They almost always took what everyone was using. Sure some people caught more then others. That was usually caused by better fishing (lines not as thick and so on, better casting further ect).

I'm going to make my own and also use the same bait the locals do. Try a few different things nothing ventured nothing gained.

1 hour ago, stament said:

I'm going to make my own and also use the same bait the locals do. Try a few different things nothing ventured nothing gained.

That is what i did.. always had a few rods (up to 3) out with different baits.. but need to fish a lot to really know what works.. part of it is luck of course

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, stament said:

Try floating crust, always had good results when I tryed it here,use a  lead and a big ring swivel so the line can go through easier when the crust floats to the top

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...