White House blocks Fauci from testifying to Congress on coronavirus response

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

The administration is afraid the house will ask questions and dr Fauci will give them a honest fact based scientific answere that scares the (deleated)out of them they prefer to keep us ignorant imo

The GOP house or the dem house side of the isle!

Edited by riclag

19 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Di Li was an ophthalmologist, with no expertise in infectious disease. In my opinion it was highly improper for him to be discussing it on social media until he had explored official official routes with infectious disease expertise.

Naw - he just had the wrong attitude. Commy Party MO is to offer him a choice of injecting him with Dettol or just catching the virus.

16 hours ago, riclag said:

They ,the dem house, would only create a circus atmosphere, just like when they impeached the POTUS .By presenting the partisan articles to the senate on Jan 16 just as fauci,WH and the world were trying to come to terms with China and the WHO's lack of transparency ,if only Pelosi attended that Jan 30  briefing with health officials on the virus instead of a briefing reporters on her insane obsession to impeach the POTUS,if only!She wouldn't be inviting people to Frisco to join in the chinese festivities back in Feb. Good job Mr. President ,the house dems only would further try to undermine you through fauci,it would only create more division of Americans! Nothing good will come from that pit of haters ,by taunting (foddering)Dr. fauci ! Better off in the senate,where the majority has a level playing field !

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/13020-1

https://degette.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/us-health-officials-brief-lawmakers-on-spread-of-coronavirus

''Better off in the Senate, where the (Republican) majority has a level playing field''. LOL. That is where 100% of resolutions approved by Congress are rejected and all Trump-approved Judges are voted into life time positions.

9 hours ago, Sujo said:

The pentagon has already stated it isnt man made and did not come from the lab. So yes the burden of proof is on those that think they know better.

But Pompello the fat fruit cake says it does. I see the mud slingers are appearing, against Faucci. He who thows mud gets dirty hands.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, teacherofwoe said:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-studying-coronavirus/

He has a vested interest ($7.4 million) in the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab

10 minutes ago, teacherofwoe said:

I never said he was.

First you say he has a vested interest, when queried you repeat that claim, and now you say he was not involved.

You're playing semantics here, he has no vested interest or involvement with that lab.

• Like 1

I do understand why most Americans want to work, as no job, means no health

benifit.  The US does not have a good health system, when only the rich, and

military has a decent health plan.  I am so happy to be a Canadian and

retired with a decent health plan.  Good luck you ordinary Americans.

Geezer

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 6:05 PM, stevenl said:

First you say he has a vested interest, when queried you repeat that claim, and now you say he was not involved.

You're playing semantics here, he has no vested interest or involvement with that lab.

Oh I see, you think the $7+ million was a donation. What a nice man he is.

5 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Trump to "Disband" virus task force. His new word for you are Fired.

Might as well since his daily briefing bombed big time. He is now solely responsible for the increasing infections and deaths and shortages in testings. 

On 5/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, teacherofwoe said:

Oh I see, you think the $7+ million was a donation. What a nice man he is.

Him using government funds to assist funding an overseas enterprise, does not give him personally a "vested interest"

It becomes a collaboration with a Memorandum of Understanding on how and when and which projects the funds may be expended on.

Collaboration between countries in science, medical research and technology allows the sharing of findings, royalties, and teaching and learning opportunities between enterprises.

It does not give anyone single person using government funds a vested interest, as opposed to using private funding.

• Thanks 1

Robert Kennedy Jr has been interviewed twice recently. You might want to check them out if you're interested. I'm not posting links, but a simple google search will suffice. robert kennedy jr interview valuetainment / robert kennedy jr interview london real (on bitchute)

There's plenty of dirt on Fauci, Gates of Hell and others. You might find it informative or otherwise something to laugh at.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, teacherofwoe said:

Robert Kennedy Jr has been interviewed twice recently. You might want to check them out if you're interested. I'm not posting links, but a simple google search will suffice. robert kennedy jr interview valuetainment / robert kennedy jr interview london real (on bitchute)

There's plenty of dirt on Fauci, Gates of Hell and others. You might find it informative or otherwise something to laugh at.

I was referred to this site <https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/flu-misinformation-and-coronavirus-fears-my-letter-to-dr-sanjay-gupta/> by one of my conspiracy friends. Normally I ignore the 6666 crowd, b/c I'm Canadian not American. But RK makes a lot of common sense.