Are visitors allowed at your condo?

garygooner

I have a house here, but in CM technically no and the problem is always like steven100 stated as they always party on food or booze and will start a banging noisily. At this time I am actually against any congregating other than your family staying with you. Play like the rest and don't annoy the best. But it is just the opposite I am sorry to say. Just cool down and let us all get over this hump.

• Like 2

At our building everyone entering has a temperature scan before allowed to enter the building. Contractors still allowed to enter but limited to 2 persons per unit. Masks are mandatory in common areas. Gel at lobby lifts and juristic office. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Is the guard in your lobby ever awake after 12:30 AM?

Ive never found our gaurds asleep,2,3,4,5am,whatever.

Your mansgement should sack them,if found sleeping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No policing at our condo in Phuket.

few local falang residents visited long stay condo residents but only couples and very quiet.

One young euro guys been going to Muay Thai training every day despite the contact restrictions imposed.

Few short stay folks have come and gone in the last few months (probably seeking shelter before Emergency / escape flying out).

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

As usual the question is: Who will enforce it? And will the security guy close his eyes for a second if you buy him a bottle of beer?

In the current economic situation, locals snitching on foreigners is something to take into account.

I just read an official statement where you are allowed to drink alcohol at home, but having a friend drinking at your home is illegal.

At my condo (in Central Bangkok), visitors are supposed to sign in and undergo temperature screening. This was enforced quite strictly from late March till early April, since then it has seemed to fizzle out. There has never been an outright ban on visitors.

• Like 1

Temp scan, kids are often not wearing masks, keycard is disabled, gel by the door..will check on pool today..in Nonthaburi...and the condo minimarket known to make their own rules was not selling booze from beginning to end.

Edited by moontang

Other than whores, who the hell wants people to come around their condo, or why would you want to go to a mates condo.

More seriously my condo has not banned it but generally it is discouraged and rightly so at the current time.

3 hours ago, seancbk said:

I'm pretty sure the OP means 'special friends' who are only coming for a bit of banging. 

I'd like to think that the average TV member is the type to hold regular dinner parties but the evidence would suggest otherwise.

Thanks for the replies. I certainly didn't mean 'special friends!' 

I was talking to a friend in BK recently and he said his condo was not allowing any visitors at the moment. That's all. My condo in BK allows visitors and the pool and gym is still being used daily by some, not me! Hand gel by the elevator only! 

Edited by garygooner