Thai government gets high marks for its handling of coronavirus pandemic

webfact

As my mentor once said " there sure are alot of experts here" The people are the ones that have endured and should be allowed to return to Normalcy ASAP. It's obvious that the guvmunt wants to get to Zero new cases and have bragging rights ( get that 5th star General). They will start a new round of testing as more prostitutes and overseas workers are repatriated from UAE , India etc this week. Should be special ....

5 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I'm back in the UK now and I don't know anyone who has been confirmed with it, my 87 year mother also doesn't know anyone has tested positive either and no one on my Facebook has mentioned it.

The figures in Thailand are dubious to say the least, when I was there 6 weeks ago I didn't know anyone who had it and didn't seem a problem either. The lockdown in Thailand has caused millions of people to lose their jobs with very little government support and when the furlough scheme ends in the UK then millions of people will be unemployed.

I'm back in the UK now

So you know nothing of the real situation in Thailand but you try to show off as an expert in the matter.

Six weeks ago the effects of this virus were very different, the situation has changed so much worldwide.

Try doing a bit of research from people on the ground instead of trying to bleat on about a situation that you have no first hand knowledge of.

I believe that trying to spread or get people to believe your incorrect facts about this virus equate to you spreading fake news about the virus.

As far as I am aware,  most countries now class this as a crime.

Therefore, please think carefully before peddling your lies.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 6

What pathetic rubbish !  A poll asks 1800 Thai people what they think about the handling of the pandemic and the figures say they are satisfied !  The rest of the world thinks completely the opposite. Have a look at South and Western Australia if you want to see good results. Didn't need to do a fixed poll to see good figures. The people made it happen

• Like 1