Phuket police bomb suspect run gives family of five on motorbike a lift to Yala

webfact

Phuket police bomb suspect run gives family of five on motorbike a lift to Yala

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1588491465_1-org.jpg

The officers saw the family of five on the one motorbike in Krabi on Friday (May 1). Photo: Knights Border / Facebook

PHUKET: Patong Police officers on their way to the Deep South to pick up a suspect wanted for his role in the spate of bombings that rocked Southern Thailand, including Phuket, in 2016 came across a family of five riding on the one motorbike in Krabi heading home from Phuket to Yala, and gave them a lift.

The act of goodwill became public after it was posted on the Knights Border (also branded as the “Knights of the Southern Border”) Facebook page.

The Patong Police officers, Maj Suchart Chumphusaeng and Sen Sgt Maj Satta Sammueng, saw the family on the motorbike in Krabi on Friday (May 1), and asked if they could be of assistance.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-bomb-suspect-run-gives-family-of-five-on-motorbike-a-lift-to-yala-75946.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-05-04

5 minutes ago, dabhand said:
5 hours ago, LeungKen said:

I can only count 4, where are they hiding the 5th person ?

In the rucksack?

maybe Dad turns out to be the suspect, with his human shields up

19 minutes ago, nahkit said:

Had to read the post as the headline made no sense to me. My initial understanding from the headline was that a bomb suspect had given a lift to a family of five. I know the Thai written language doesn't use punctuation but it wouldn't hurt to add it in to the English translation.

makes 2 of us

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Not unusual in these parts and often the Dog, Cat and Budgie are on board too.

In this story you have to wonder if the Cops chucked them all in the back of a Pick-Up and if so....were they any safer ?

Either way illegal, Bike only made to take 2, not allowed passengers in pick-up trays, but what the F##k TIT