Pompeo says 'significant' evidence new coronavirus emerged from Chinese lab

webfact

They worked on this s*** during 4 years. The US was funding them because they cannot do animal testing in the states, but they can in China. I will be very surprised the original virus from 2016 leaked, and not the one they were using during last autumn.

Edited by BigDaddy66
typo and form
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

It doesn't need to be 'man made' or 'genetically modified' to escape a research lab.

Research labs do research on dangerous things all the time, if the lab is not properly secure and some one screws up then things could leak.

So the suggestion that it leaked from the lab which to me looks more likely by the day has nothing to do with what they were doing with the virus in the lab and certainly doesn't contradict intel suggestions that it's not man made or modified in the lab.

The first patient who got it. The doctor who found out treating him in early December was told to shut up and made house bound. What's the betting the sick guy either worked at the lab or bought '2nd hand' meat at the market!!!????????????????????????????????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think previous related threads have already discussed this in detail. The result being that there are variety of ways that experimental products and waste can escape laboratories ranging from deliberate actions to lack of documentation for disposal.

• Like 2