Renting A Motorcycle

terry57

hello friends,

i will be flying into changrai in june and plan to rent a bike and go for a nice cruisy ride.

im after a honda road trail 250cc and any info would be appreciated regards price and location of rental shops.

also any info on guesthouses and where the good spot for a drink and meeting some thaivisa punters would be very welcomed.

thank you very much. :o

Try ST Motorcycle near the Clock Tower (New one being built). Nearby Kasikorn Bank (Thai Farmer's Bank). May cost anywhere from 700 to 1000 baht per day for 250 CC (Honda degree, Baja, or XR).

You might find some punters at the strip of bars at the alley behind the Wangcome Hotel. Go to Clock tower and head south towards Jet Yod Temple. Lots of farang residents chill out at these bars.

hello friends,

i will be flying into changrai in june and plan to rent a bike and go for a nice cruisy ride.

im after a honda road trail 250cc and any info would be appreciated regards price and location of rental shops.

also any info on guesthouses and where the good spot for a drink and meeting some thaivisa punters would be very welcomed.

thank you very much. :o

• 2 weeks later...

i also recommend ST motorcycle.

i got in an accident and smashed up one of thier honda dreams a few years back.

they could have really hit me up hard.

but the compensation they asked was very very fair. they were really nice about it all. good people.