Fugitive, 24, arrested on warrants for raping teenage girls, fraud

webfact

Fugitive, 24, arrested on warrants for raping teenage girls, fraud

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1588524366_1-org.jpg

By Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 24-year-old man has been arrested on three outstanding arrest warrants, for raping two teenage girls in Phuket three years ago, and for using one of the girl’s identities to create a Facebook page in order to sell products online.

Wichit Police, led by Lt Col Chatchai Chunu, together arrested the man at Phanthep Condotown in Phuket Town yesterday afternoon (May 2).

In his report of the arrest, Lt Col Chatchai explained that police had received a tip-off that the man lived in a room at the condo building.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/fugitive-24-arrested-on-warrants-for-raping-teenage-girls-fraud-75949.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-05-04

8 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: A 24-year-old man has been arrested on three outstanding arrest warrants, for raping two teenage girls in Phuket three years ago,

I'm sure his mother still loves him.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

A 24-year-old man has been arrested on three outstanding arrest warrants, for raping two teenage girls in Phuket three years ago

Three years?  I'll have to guess they went to the police long after the crime allegedly took place.  Which, if true, is too bad.  Of course, they should go very soon afterwards....but many factors make that complicated (age, stigma, etc...)

It does make me think how many farangs are "on the run" in Thailand.  With all the CCTV's and everything, I thought this was like a CSI episode.  Smart cars......farang busted in less than 30-minutes.  

If Thailand wanted a farang, I bet they could get him within a week.  Picture on all TV's......everyone watches TV here.   ID in 7-11.   and a REWARD of like 100 baht.  lol.  farang, busted.  

yes, i know the article is about a Thai person, but it's always safer to just act like it's a farang.  555

Edited by Ventenio

9 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

It does make me think how many farangs are "on the run" in Thailand.  With all the CCTV's and everything, I thought this was like a CSI episode.  Smart cars......farang busted in less than 30-minutes.  

If Thailand wanted a farang, I bet they could get him within a week.  Picture on all TV's......everyone watches TV here.   ID in 7-11.   and a REWARD of like 100 baht.  lol.  farang, busted.  

yes, i know the article is about a Thai person, but it's always safer to just act like it's a farang.  555

Arai wa? :crazy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ventenio said:

Three years?  I'll have to guess they went to the police long after the crime allegedly took place.

read again ,''three outstanding arrest warrants, for raping two teenage girls in Phuket three years ago, 

• Thanks 1