Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my wife think that Cook-ing and Clea-ning are 2 cities in China...

Not black magic but Buddhism. For Buddhists,  animals are almost (or at least?) as important as people. Dead people are also brought to the temple for burning,  so why not do the same with animals and

In reality is it actually hurting you? Just let her get on with her beliefs and all will be peace and love. We read all the time about locals praying to (usually stillborn) deformed creatures for lott

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The one I like least is the Bar girls (et al) adding menstrual blood to your drink to keep you coming back.

(finger themselves then dip finger in your drink when you're not looking, that belief is quite widespread)

 

Where's the "eeewwww" emoji?

 

Ah here it is 🤢🤮

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

Go with your wife to the Temple and confess your "sin" to the Buddhist monk...it is not black magic...it IS a different culture and religion...give the monk a couple thousand baht and let him bless you and your wife's union...

 

If none of this appeals to you...go to plan "B"...

A  slap  round the face with a pork  chop?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai version,

Usually a cloth bag full of 'stuff' hidden in your pillow slip or under the mattress where you sleep.

The one I like least is the Bar girls (et al) adding menstrual blood to your drink to keep you coming back.

(finger themselves then dip finger in your drink when you're not looking, that belief is quite widespread) 

 

Made a mistake of visiting Walking street during daylight before opening hours one time and saw bargirls butt naked walking backwards from back of the bar to the street and threw a bucket of water between her thighs out on the street, asked around and it apparently help brings in the customers

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thai version,

Usually a cloth bag full of 'stuff' hidden in your pillow slip or under the mattress where you sleep.

The one I like least is the Bar girls (et al) adding menstrual blood to your drink to keep you coming back.

(finger themselves then dip finger in your drink when you're not looking, that belief is quite widespread) 

This one is quite common in many cultures. Menstral blood, a bit of Monk Magic and a drop in your beer glass. Thirty odd years ago my Thai wife, after 3 years, says "I want you to know I did not use any magic"  "Huh?" I replied. Then she explained. Years later I was living in East Java and related that story to a woman and she said " Yes, what is the problem? , she did not use the magic?" . They have a similar practice. I 'believe' this is common in 3rd world countries the world over. I am amazed at most Westerners with long time Thai wives who do not know the name of the family  'pee' ghost. Each 'pee' tells a lot about the family. Do they want power, happiness etc.. Of course it is similar to christians....quite fascinating. Hold your opinions to yourself....but nuttier than a fruitcake 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crossy said:

In reality is it actually hurting you? Just let her get on with her beliefs and all will be peace and love. We read all the time about locals praying to (usually stillborn) deformed creatures for lotto numbers and the like, crazy but relatively harmless.

 

Of course, if you find a familiar looking wax effigy with needles sticking out then all bets are off (I know that's Voodoo but I'll bet there's a local version).

Yeah i just give up Life goes on Instead of 2 beers this after i make it 3 lol Non alcohol day tom lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 6:39 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Go with your wife to the Temple and confess your "sin" to the Buddhist monk...it is not black magic...it IS a different culture and religion...give the monk a couple thousand baht and let him bless you and your wife's union...

 

If none of this appeals to you...go to plan "B"...

      Plan B ,  buy more gold , for your wife .

 

     

 

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, ubon farang said:

Hahahha maybe u are right lol

 

     How much a mounth the lady salary you .

 I salary you more .

However that said i do not like Udon Boring Thani , Gods waiting room ..

 

 

Edited by elliss
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, BritManToo said:

It'd probably get her more customers if she did it when the bar was open.

(depending on her age and size of course)

 Keep em under 30 , waist and age ..

 I dont intend to compromise , on my hard earned pensions ...555

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, ezzra said:

And my wife think that Cook-ing and Clea-ning are 2 cities in China...

 

   Wow ,  you have met a educated Thai lady , congrats.

    It's   just about luck , i never lucky , i not buy house ..555

 

    

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

All life is sacred to Buddhism, poor little

things should have had a proper send off.

Your poor wife.

If she was into black magic youd have a

very large huge unpleasant nasty spell on

you right now.   Sleep well buddy.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...