IT Shop in BKK

ConsulZ

Hello,

i read that 3rd of may IT Shops can reopen. I am looking for a shop in BKK with a good range of PC Monitors.

Any ideas? I try fortune already, but all is still closed. May be because it is more like a shopping mall.

Thank you  

I can't think of any sizable, freestanding IT stores in Bangkok, they all seem to be mall based.  I recently bought a computer component from Banana IT online and was impressed with the price and service.  Two months ago, I bought a BenQ 27" monitor from Advice Computer...good price and service.  

Fortune IT City is fully closed? Need to return my failed Seagate drive to Seagate service center that located in Fortune tower.

btw, I got PC and monitor from "Computer and more" online shop around month ago, can recommend them.

Edited by clearance

thank you for answers...yes normaly i order all online, but i want to see the monitor before i buy it, reasons: size, picture quality, dead pixels and so on

@clearance

i visit fortune tower yesterday. All shops are closed, exept food shops. And some service points. Camera, mobilephone, IT section was blocked and closed, at least as far as i can see. You can go up only one floor, all other escalators are also blocked

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hadock said:

es normaly i order all online, but i want to see the monitor before i buy it, reasons: size, picture quality, dead pixels and so on

Buy from Lazada in that case. They are good with returns. Usually no questions asked if < 7 days.

9 hours ago, Why Me said:

Buy from Lazada in that case. They are good with returns. Usually no questions asked if < 7 days.

Agree with this with one exception.  Lazada returns are easy if there is a defect or item is not as described but some vendors balk at "Change of mind" and require packaging be intact.

I had difficulty returning a wall cabinet.  There was nothing wrong with it, I had mis-measured and couldn't fit it.   Took a bit of persistence with Lazada CS but I was ultimately able to return it for full refund.  

For IT stuff, probably the best around is INVADEIT.com.  Not always the cheapest but service is great and the owner responds personally.  I think if you asked him, he'd personally check out any monitor you ordered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, clearance said:

Fortune IT City is fully closed? Need to return my failed Seagate drive to Seagate service center that located in Fortune tower.

btw, I got PC and monitor from "Computer and more" online shop around month ago, can recommend them.

Don't forget there was a fire just before the closedown, the shops opened the next day, but the IT city part did not open.