Exchange which doesn't have crazy KYC rules. Or crypto ATM

I'll need to be sending btc to my thai bank account. Is there a thai exchange which doesn't have crazy KYC rules? I'm ok with providing them with my passport at most. But address, resydency certificate, will be an issue.

Is there an exchange that doesn't require an official proof of address and still allows withdrawing money to a thai bank account?

If this is relevant - I keep my btc at my wallet locally at my computer, not at some exchange. The only reason  I need an exchange is to a) send my btc to that exchange b) withdraw btc to fiat to my thai account.

---

Even better - are there BTC ATMs in Thailand? Then I'd not need an exchange and proof of my address.

Edited by dastakantattaka

According to news.bitcoin.com Thailand had approved 4 cryptocurrencies.

But you may have issues with transferring funds in a Thai account without identifying and intent paperwork if the amount in any year is greater than $10k. Something about requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Act, B.E. 2542 (1999) (AMLA). Per wikipedia: "As of 30 September 2016, the AMLO had custody of seized and/or frozen assets valued at 6,176,029,774.12 baht."

Bangkok Bank transaction limit reporting:  

Anti-Money Laundering Ministerial Regulations (link to 2pg pdf)

On 5/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, RichCor said:

According to news.bitcoin.com Thailand had approved 4 cryptocurrencies.

But you may have issues with transferring funds in a Thai account without identifying and intent paperwork if the amount in any year is greater than $10k. Something about requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Act, B.E. 2542 (1999) (AMLA). Per wikipedia: "As of 30 September 2016, the AMLO had custody of seized and/or frozen assets valued at 6,176,029,774.12 baht."

None of your statements addresses my question

43 minutes ago, dastakantattaka said:

as I've said -- " which doesn't have crazy KYC rules"

I havent had to provide proof of address to localbitcoins or provide anything to paxfull. If you are moving amounts over $10,000 you will have to but theres no way to avoid that if the exchange is legal

Edited by phycokiller

Most probably your banks won’t accept bitcoins as payment so you have to exchange it online to dollars and then withdraw the money from your exchange account to your bank card. You can use any cryptocurrency exchange. I use OQEX Bitcoin for trading. It is very comfortable to use it and all operations are very fast. There is a very quick Deposit and withdrawal. The speed is limited only by the load on the blockchain network. So your money will be exchanged just in a few minutes. Strongly recommend this exchange. It is now the safest choice.

• 2 weeks later...

@dastakantattaka you asked about BitcoinATM.... so...

I would advise you to check this out:

https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/11112/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-pattaya-city-wanda-broker-co-ltd/  - this one is still working without issues.

https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-ATM-Pattaya-102984571431555/

If you would like to sell BTC you could send it online and get it on your bank account or you could get QR code which allows you to withdraw money at their ATM.

• 1 month later...