Citing no evidence, Trump accuses Democrats of wishing him failure in coronavirus response

webfact

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Fact check your source"Defending his early response to the coronavirus pandemic".

The first sentence is wrong ,It wasn't a pandemic until March 11!

Jan 30th:

DeGette, "who serves as chair of House Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations panel, which oversees the CDC and NIH, said after the briefing that while the virus remains mostly contained in China, she remains concerned about the amount of time it will take to develop and deliver a vaccine to people throughout the U.S. should it start to spread here".

https://degette.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/us-health-officials-brief-lawmakers-on-spread-of-coronavirus

"Public health experts have warned that travel bans are not effective at stemming the spread of a virus and can make responding to an outbreak more challenging.

“From a public health perspective, there is limited effectiveness. And then there are a host of other reasons why they can actually be counterproductive,” said Catherine Worsnop, who studies international cooperation during global health emergencies at the University of Maryland". 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/31/as-far-right-calls-for-china-travel-ban-health-experts-warn-coronavirus-response-would-suffer/

This was the oppositions response to the POTUS when he banned china the next after the hearing on the31st.

Please source a dem positive response to the POTUS handling of the virus! Can you!

So for you, Catherine Worsnop represents the opposition?

BTW, it's interesting to note that your argument has changed from 'the opposition was against China travel restrictions' to 'they did not say anything positive about it'

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I must admit, he's done a better job than I had thought. If only he hadn't been attacked for wanting to keep the Chinese out months ago.

And, of course, you can provide the many quotes from prominent Dems attacking Trump on the CHINA travel restrictions....????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please quoting an actual shortage of ventilators when actually needed.

as far as testing as of April 26  Us was second in the world in testing, 

President Trump said two days ago we are now number one in the world in testing, I could not find a citation for that number but the April 26 citation is here

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-tests-us-total-daily-counts-over-time-2020-4

Another one of your troll posts proven to be inaccurate 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Trump is right, whatever you hear from the main media news is against him, because the group of very rich people who own most of media are against him. And why are they against him so much? Most of them support the Democrats. I read about the pending criminal charges for quite a few belonging to the Dem's circle , and of course the charges are supported  with firm evidence. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Support for Trump is rising . Trump has got a gift of good ,direct communication with ordinary people.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

No, neither was it the POTUS! His statement suggested to research it!

You post is of course factually correct but in the future please don’t try to confuse the trolls with the truth, as Jack N said, They can’t handle the truth.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CaptRon2 said:

Please quoting an actual shortage of ventilators when actually needed.

as far as testing as of April 26  Us was second in the world in testing, 

President Trump said two days ago we are now number one in the world in testing, I could not find a citation for that number but the April 26 citation is here

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-tests-us-total-daily-counts-over-time-2020-4

Another one of your troll posts proven to be inaccurate 

Two comments

The size of population must be considered. Just adding together the totals of Spain, Italy, Germany and the UK gives you more than the US.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52493073

Timing is important. The figures date from 3 months after public health emergency declaration by WHO. It shows nothing has been anticipated and planned. Tests were needed when the outburst started, in order to limit the spread and reduce shutdown time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

He walk right into Chris backyard and started cursing. Will you allowed someone to walk right into your private property and throw curses at your family. Obviously David Whelan has an agenda to provoke. Chris was wearing a mask. You like to prove otherwise. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sujo said:

So he allegedly went out alone and interacted with no one. 

What about the local he got into an altercation with while he was flouting his very public and dramatic basement quarantine? Does that matter or nah. Reckon he was wearing a mask while he was arguing with the local and positive for the Wuhan Virus? Does that matter? 

Liberals man.... Rules for thee but not for me!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So he allegedly went out alone and interacted with no one. 

Well the no one who recorded the event did a News interview and he was out while he was supposed to be in quarantine, diagnosed as a carrier. 

You were supplied with a reference and still ignore the truth, how pathetic!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

He walk right into Chris backyard and started cursing. Will you allowed someone to walk right into your private property and throw curses at your family. Obviously David Whelan has an agenda to provoke. Chris was wearing a mask. You like to prove otherwise. 

And here we have liberals defending a man who's whole segment for weeks on CNN was his dramatic doomsday basement quarantine... Who flouted it, got called out by a local, got busted, then smeared the guy publicly who called him out, and then after ALL that, the very same liberals have no issue with taking Cuomos side of the argument without question. 

Its beyond ridiculous. 

• Like 2

I listened to the rubbish spewing out of this "mans' mouth last night like

"America, the greatest country in the world is LEADING the world in the fight against this virus"

The goose may not wear a mask , but he must be blind & deaf.

How in he,,,, did he ever get to be President? Get him outa there, he is dangerous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, candide said:

Two comments

The size of population must be considered. Just adding together the totals of Spain, Italy, Germany and the UK gives you more than the US.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52493073

Timing is important. The figures date from 3 months after public health emergency declaration by WHO. It shows nothing has been anticipated and planned. Tests were needed when the outburst started, in order to limit the spread and reduce shutdown time.

I totally agree with you,I was just trying to discredit a troll post.

I do not think anyone could have been totally prepared for this disaster and how do you have a test kit for a virus that hasn’t yet been experienced yet?

i think excellent progress has been made worldwide since the onslaught has begun and a lot of countries will be doing a lot of things differently in the future.

3 minutes ago, candide said:

That's the way opposition usually behave. The Republicans have probably been worse. Remember: Obama is not US citizen, Benghazi, Pizzagate, SARS vaccine, etc...

Always good for a chuckle when the left cites fringe wierdo stuff as the doing of "The Republicans" in retaliation for their top politicians open attacks. 

And Benghazi actually happened.