BANGKOK
webfact

Koh Phangan: Cops bust seven Russians flouting virus regulations at "ganja" party

My guess is they were all staying together at that house. Is it then not allowed? Apart from the ganja.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mak25 said:

My guess is they were all staying together at that house. Is it then not allowed? Apart from the ganja.

If it was a 3 or 4 bedroom house I dont what they can do, the problem now is the dope do they all get charged or is one guy going to take the rap for it? if they take urine samples they can see who was using it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Boy I would  just love to turn in the Thai guy on the other side of my fence in another housing estate without repercussions. Total weenie.

Use the 1178 "snitch" line - you remain anonymous. This number is used by Thais to report "farangs".

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Use the 1178 "snitch" line - you remain anonymous. This number is used by Thais to report "farangs".

Unfortunately he would know it was me. We are the only ones who have direct view into his back yard. The guy is a complete fathead ego loud mouth S*B who likes to show-off that he is a bigshot and has money. Honestly you can live anywhere here and there is always going to be one or two Thai that are complete jerks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, stephenterry said:

Deport them back to Russia, and good riddance.

here they may get a fine that a thick envelope may solve the problem ...... In Russia they will be going straight to the Gulag in Siberia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are the virus regulations at a ganja party🤔 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Good work from the police. Good of the community to report the ongoing party. Selfish and stupid behaviour of tourists again. Seems like they never can learn to respect the laws,bans and the situation in the country they chose to visit. Shameful!

Chuck them out

• Like 1

A inflammatory post has been removed.

7 hours ago, Retarded said:

Sounds like communist revolution era in 1940's. One for five, one person watches five others. Citizen against citizen. 

Indeed, an idea pinched from the right wing Nazi party. They called them Blockleiters.

• Blockleiter
    A block warden, the lowest rank in the Nazi Party. They were in charge of listening to gossip, keeping an eye on neighbours and informing on anything suspicious in a block of flats or a group of houses.

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

build a special prison and put all farangs in it. 

no exceptions. 

who needs them anyway? 

Yep I would put you in first

• Like 1