Koh Phangan: Cops bust seven Russians flouting virus regulations at "ganja" party

webfact

Extrapolating this, I can now predict that Full Moon Party are a thing of the past as well as the Thai economies which obtained their livings though providing for the MFP tourists - no more, done, the end.

20 hours ago, smedly said:

Is it time foreigners started reporting Thais - I suspect the cops couldn't cope if they did

As reported in another post in Kalasin... Thai families congregating at a waterfall.

No arrests were made - people were just warned not to congregate.

Two tier system is still in place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

When did I mention that it is 67 million Thais on this forum? Now I guess you have to read a little bit better. I said that 67 million Thais do not complain same much like the small amount of foreigners on this forum does. Got it now? ???? 

Most of the 67 million Thais you talk of have their own forums...and are you suggesting that none of them complain ? If so I would clearly beg to differ.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 10:22 AM, Matzzon said:

Good work from the police. Good of the community to report the ongoing party. Selfish and stupid behaviour of tourists again. Seems like they never can learn to respect the laws,bans and the situation in the country they chose to visit. Shameful!

And the Whisperers strike. Maybe they will be dispatched to labor camps, exiled to remote settlements or executed.

Now smoking a banned substance doesn't help their case. A double whammy!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

As reported in another post in Kalasin... Thai families congregating at a waterfall.

Not really. The Thai families were probably not smoking illigal substances. The Russians were.

56 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Not really. The Thai families were probably not smoking illigal substances. The Russians were.

Italian retirees on Pattaya beach didn't had illegal substances, but still got arrested and got 50,000B stolen by the police.

Where is the party? From the photo its' 7 people sat around a table -  If 7 people sat around a table outside is a party, then I am in deep poop as I have more people around my table for a family meal every evening...and we drink, laugh, play music and have a jolly good time. Utter nonsense. 

All of the cops need to be re-educated as well for failing to enforce social distancing amongst themselves judging by the photo. 

I hope the insinuation isn't that because there is a curfew individuals who live in the same place need to be all tucked up in bed by 12:30am and if you are sat together having a drink it is classified as a party.

Edited by jonclark
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

2 hours ago, sallecc said:

Italian retirees on Pattaya beach didn't had illegal substances, but still got arrested and got 50,000B stolen by the police.

And the Thais at the party at Sattahip were arrested. And they live together.

We can play ping pong with examples all day but I was just pointing out that it is not a two tier system.

It is down to how the local police treat them. It is very inconsistant but it is not two tier.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am not a smoker, but if I was the last thing in the world I would be interested in doing, would be to share a joint with large group of people, at this point in time. What can one even say? 

What can one even say???? The answer is obvious.

Roll your own joint... Sorted. 

• Haha 1

Russians again, they are desperate to stay in Thailand for as long as possible. Going back to Russia must be like hell for them. 

13 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

And the Thais at the party at Sattahip were arrested. And they live together.

We can play ping pong with examples all day but I was just pointing out that it is not a two tier system.

It is down to how the local police treat them. It is very inconsistant but it is not two tier.

ok... multi-layered.

44 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

ok... multi-layered.

Yes, a muddy pond has many layers, the dense ones at the bottom, the slipperier fractions above.  And the slime rises to the top.

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 2