Non O Visa Under Consideration (National Holiday)

My Non O Visa extension is under consideration and the instruction on the stamp in my passport tells me to return to immigration on the 11th May for the result. (I think)

11th May is a national holiday so then which day should I attend?

Does anyone else agree this says 11th May?

IMG-0080.jpg

Thanks joe I will try the 8th. The last time this happened they fined me 500 baht for being one day late as they said they opened on the holiday even though it said closed on the website. 

8th it is thanks 

4 minutes ago, NightSky said:

The last time this happened they fined me 500 baht for being one day late as they said they opened on the holiday even though it said closed on the website. 

There would not be a overstay fine for being late for a report back date. The stamp allows you to stay until the extension is approved.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:42 PM, ubonjoe said:

There would not be a overstay fine for being late for a report back date. The stamp allows you to stay until the extension is approved.

That’s right the fine was for a different occasion. From memory it was the visa extension date.

anyhow I’ve been calling the immigration call centre number for the past few days to try and confirm but there was no reply on both days.

so I travelled to immigration division 1 today 8th from the other side of town only to be told to come back the following day on the 12th after holiday.

a total waste of time going today. I thought the immigration staff could have been a bit more helpful today. I will go back on Tuesday.

Edited by NightSky