German man found murdered in Prachinburi

snoop1130

German man found murdered in Prachinburi

ng.PNG

Police have launched an investigation after a German man was found dead at a house in Prachinburi on Wednesday morning.

The man, 59, had suffered a single stab wound to the chest.

The man’s body was discovered by his ex-wife, who he has was still in regular contact with. The pair have a 19 year old daughter together.

The man’s ex-wife told reporters that she went to the house to meet him she discovered his body on his bed. A bloodied knife was found nearby. 

The man’s body has been sent for autopsy to establish an official cause of death. Police say they will launch a murder investigation.

Thairath reported the man he lived in Thailand for 10 years and worked as an English teacher at a local language school.

Source: https://www.thairath.co.th/news/crime/1837984

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-06

• Sad 5

My Thai wife and I agree that the Police will NOT investigate. They will not even make an Autopsie, too expensive. A Doctor will just confirm the death. First suspect would be the ex wife who said she discovered the body, second suspect the current wife. But the Police will not even take fingerprints on the knive. There was also a murdered German once here in Ban Phe, shot in the head. No investigation was done, case closed 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

to do with the article .....   stop smoking that stuff

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

ex-wife coming over...hmmmm......curious of her phone texts before

English teacher from Germany, interesting accent I'm sure.  

well, he bought them a house, so that was nice

definitely related to covid stress

knife in your chest.....seems personal, I think he knows the killer

CSI will solve this before lunch

I have been offered English teacher place in local school even im from Finland! Ok don't know accent. Know already much better speaker than type txt. Do you know the lvl of English here in schools!? They not speak any only give txt what you answear 1X2!

About this case, IMO nothing conspiracy here. It's fact that people get desperate here. And that will lead act of more crime's. Even from some farangs who don't have roots here!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

Another mystery for all of us to solve.Any idea guys who did it? I get the ball rolling say a new friend he had or a jealous exwife or a burglar Ok anybody got any other ideas?  Better not tell my wife about this story she might get ideas LOl

1 hour ago, skippybangkok said:

An English Teacher at a local school ? lol

Thai's have a saying " its like trying to iron blood out of a crab"

I actually have known some retired guys who teach here having very comfortable pensions, guys teaching who have money and so forth just in order to stay. Your statement is probably not justified.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Looking at the place he lived (one room Thai rental) and his occupation (unemployed teacher), I wouldn't think he was worth robbing.

More likely the ex-wife who 'found' the body, or a 'girlfriend'.

Yeah but you look at it one way and a Thai hungry for money or drugs will look at it totally in a 360 degree way.