WHO warns against rushed end to coronavirus lockdowns

webfact

12 hours ago, webfact said:

countries emerging from restrictions to halt the new coronavirus must proceed "extremely carefully" or risk a rapid rise in new cases.

At least all borders are shut so it can only spread again in their own country by their own wrong doing

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course they do. When things go back to normal they go back to what they were before.

Well now, after initial spluttering and some dodgy advice they stick to stating the obvious.

When this is all hopefully over, the post mortem should include a thorough appraisal of WHO. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CaptRon2 said:

Are you commenting on my post or stalking me again

Perhaps it is you stalking me. So would you care to respond to my post. Please indicate where it is not factual.

Btw, i am self employed and yes i will stay in lockdown until i am comfortable regardless of what the govt says. Dont fret, my decision will not impact you, but yours may impact many.

You dont seem to want to follow trumps guidelines. Happy to know you also think he is full of it and not worth listening to.

So any response to my actual post or are you just happy to rant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sujo said:

Perhaps it is you stalking me. So would you care to respond to my post. Please indicate where it is not factual.

Btw, i am self employed and yes i will stay in lockdown until i am comfortable regardless of what the govt says. Dont fret, my decision will not impact you, but yours may impact many.

You dont seem to want to follow trumps guidelines. Happy to know you also think he is full of it and not worth listening to.

So any response to my actual post or are you just happy to rant.

I hardly call responding to you derogatory, fact-free attacks on President Trump or my country stalking, you make many other posts on many other subjects that I do not reply too, so your stalking accusation is unfounded, but by all means continue with your pattern of distorting the truth.

Your assumption I do not want to follow President Trumps guidelines is just another in along list of untrue statements you have made.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

I find this plan to be very well thought out, and your calling it “The embodiment of stupidity” is just another one of your rants containing zero disputing evidence, or counter arguments on a subject you are not at all qualified to be making judgement on.

I think I just highlighted three fact challenged statements you made in one eight line post.

If you actually want to be judged as a credible poster with a justifiable argument try posting some examples and credible references instead of continually just filling the forum with trash talk and hate filled rants which contribute nothing positive to the discussions.

• Like 1