Pompeo blames China for hundreds of thousands of virus deaths, denies inconsistency

webfact

1 minute ago, Mama Noodle said:

So you deny everything I posted. Good to know.

Your lack of comprehension is unbelievable, When did I make a denial I rebutted your assertions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems your limited imagination allows only:

a) All Trump does is good. China is always bad.

b) All Trump does is bad. China is always good.

Maybe spend some time to think about if there are other possible options. It might take a while but just try, and they try a little harder.

Here is a hint: There is more than just black and white.

Exactly - it's not just "one or the other".  I can detest Trump for not keeping his campaign promises, and still not take the side of the CCP, who blocked Wuhan-residents from access to the rest of China, while letting them travel to the rest of the world. 

Don't be surprised to see Pompeo for POTUS in 2024.  I am rooting for Kobach, but the way this thing is going, I would not be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Sure, and rightfully so, but since you are just an 'observer' why is it that everyone who is so hyper-opinionated about Trump and his AG that they are willing to forgive and forget Chinas role in the pandemic, their coverups, their disappearing of journalists and doctors, their extreme censorship and control over their populations, their threats to western nations calling for inquiries, their disinformation campaigns on western social media that they themselves ban from their own population.... 

I could go on for days, but you know, Trump. Or something ????

All the things that you have said about China are indesputable.  We are simply reiterating the obvious.  That Trump is a total moron.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems your limited imagination allows only:

a) All Trump does is good. China is always bad.

b) All Trump does is bad. China is always good.

Maybe spend some time to think about if there are other possible options. It might take a while but just try, and they try a little harder.

Here is a hint: There is more than just black and white.

Okay, black and white.

Where did it start: China, USA, somewhere in between?

Who kept quiet about it for too long: China, USA?

Who silenced medics who sent out warnings: USA, China?

Who refuses to co-operate?

Who is influencing, blackmailing WHO, countries worldwide?

My answers: CHINA.

Same China that now likes to pretend as if they are the benefactors of the world, sending mountcaps (inferior most of the time) to countries who hail China (have to hail, because they are financially depending on imperialistic China).

And yes: Trump, like many other countries took matters serious too late.

After the war Germany did a "Wiedergutmachung" . To whom in China can we send the bill??

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, toho said:

Okay, black and white.

Where did it start: China, USA, somewhere in between?

Who kept quiet about it for too long: China, USA?

Who silenced medics who sent out warnings: USA, China?

Who refuses to co-operate?

Who is influencing, blackmailing WHO, countries worldwide?

My answers: CHINA.

Same China that now likes to pretend as if they are the benefactors of the world, sending mountcaps (inferior most of the time) to countries who hail China (have to hail, because they are financially depending on imperialistic China).

And yes: Trump, like many other countries took matters serious too late.

After the war Germany did a "Wiedergutmachung" . To whom in China can we send the bill??

Just  nuke these <deleted>***s

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thailand said:

Deflect,deflect,deflect. China has been sharing information with many allies particularly Thailand. Perhaps the USA could have asked them?

It could be an election winner like the immigration push 4 years ago and Biden does not appear to be any sort of opposition. Typical Trump, find a focus for the hate and push,push,push. 

Looks like "Chaina" not Covid (say it quietly) is the hate factor and POTUS is very good at stirring up hate.

Your post makes no sense. If China shared something with Thailand, then surely Thailand would have shared it with the world.

I dare you to prove your second sentence. 

Can you?  Dare you? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Isaan sailor said:

China’s Wuhan coverup and denials have brought the world to its knees.  Look at unemployment figures.  Look at world markets.  Why do liberals give CCP a pass?

They are afraid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

So I post some facts which are out there for all to see and in several publications, and you publish some conspiracy theories.

Speaks for itself................

What that I posted is a theory or a conspiracy?  Try to be specific in your answers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

What that I posted is a theory or a conspiracy?  Try to be specific in your answers.

Would be better if you educated yourself on what it means!!

Perhaps English isn't your first language????

Edited by xylophone
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Would be better if you educated yourself on what it means!!

This is what someone writes when what they claimed is entirely false.

What next, you tell me do my own research.  This is not how adults debate.  This is how children debate.

You said what I posted was conspiracy and I asked you to be specific. 

You can't do it.  And now, everyone knows.

Bravo, for showing your true self.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh no. I hope the health crisis that is turning into an economic disaster doesn't turn into a security catastrophe.

But a lot of them right wing nationalist populists that are in power now, like Trump and Pompeo and Navarro might use this crisis to go after their long-term enemy. China. It's perfectly set up for them to start a fight. 

Where are the cool heads and mainstream sensible people that can reign in the reckless ones with hatred in their hearts. The adults with good judgment. Boris? No. Prayut? No.

Edited by Ketyo

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Domestic critics of President Donald Trump, including some former officials, academics and columnists, have said that while China has much to answer for in terms of its actions in the early days of the outbreak, the U.S. administration is seeking to deflect attention from what they see as a slow U.S. response.

Where is fuaci ! When is the lefts (former officials,academics and activist columnist) gonna ask why his judgement and advise to the public which he was so adamant to proclaim beyond his caution of "as of now" ,"that there is no major threat to the USA" 

When are the detractors gonna ask fauci why he feels early on China    lack of transparency affected his advise to the POTUS! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

You left out quite a bit:

1.  China destroying the virus data in December.

2.  WHO conspiring with China claiming it was not spread person to person.

3.  China hiding that person to person spreading from the world.

4.  China denying access to foreign scientists to come see the infection first hand.

You conveniently left much out ... why?

Countries like the USA and UK wouldn't have to take any steps if they had been warned in December.  The Chinese government deliberately murdered people around the world due their actions.

Their actions were deliberate.

this is all small potatoes.  we have "significant evidence" that proves to a "high degree of confidence" that the virus escaped from the wuhan lab.  all that other stuff is now irrelevant.  they let the virus out, they're responsible.

the evidence is what matters.  i for one am eagerly awaiting the presentation at the united nations.  wonder if they'll call back general powell to run the show?  he can shake some wee, tiny vials of powdered corona, maybe draw infection zones on a map with a sharpie. 

we're gonna need a bigger tub of popcorn!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Where is fuaci ! When is the lefts (former officials,academics and activist columnist) gonna ask why his judgement and advise to the public which he was so adamant to proclaim beyond his caution of "as of now" ,"that there is no major threat to the USA" 

When are the detractors gonna ask fauci why he feels early on China    lack of transparency affected his advise to the POTUS! 

where IS fauci.

i believe the house of representatives are asking that very question!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Can you not read?

You make 4 claims, I disagree with 3 with arguments. Your answer is a link and telling me to find the arguments for you. Sorry, discussions don't work that way. Disagree with someone, come with facts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1