How many of you guys use an Air Fryer? if so what make,

Never had one I was wondering how does the food taste?

Her indoors has not ordered anything from Lazada for over a week now, one of them is on it's way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oxymoron...who manufactures these...

Used every day in our household. A 'must have' accessory.   Philips brand has the best quality and are usually a bit more expensive but worth it. All the Chinese versions like 'Shanben' are

Never used an air fryer but we use our little portable "space ship" as the missus calls it... Does the job and cheap enough.  

Posted Images

We have a small one with front draw, love it, brand is Smarthome, wife gets her stuff from online through Shoppe, think it cost like 750 baht or around there, we also have same as post #2.

Food tastes good and a great way to eat without oils as it drains all or most of the oils out of what your putting in, she made me ham on bread with egg and tomato in it the other day, real nice.

Recommend either.

• Like 2

I was sorely tempted a few months back, but I was put off by the price. Reading above I may have to reconsider.

What I am considering right now is whether to get a Zwilling 8" chefs knife for 5k baht and a bamboo chopping block for another 1K baht.

• Like 2

I have been looking through this topic about air fryers, I had never heard of them and am very impressed, seems great for frying fish, french fries etc without or with very little oil.

Can anyone recommend one around the 2000Bt range and not Chinese?

• Like 1

What about proper chips, not shoe string, how do they come out...?

CHIPS-640x452.jpg.22ff6e05b07586b3593128241ba004e6.jpg

• Like 2

I think ours is an Otto? The few times we used it, it worked ok....Round parchment paper works good with it.....

However, we've got a full kitchen from bread machine to waffle iron to a large electric oven to a food processor to a George Foreman grill & an outboard motor sized blender, mixer + others I'm probably overlooking....

The oven, microwave, & bread machine are used the most.....

The 2 least used are the GF grill and the air fryer.....

Now - there's 4 of us so the air fryer is not as big or easy to use as the oven....

Especially with 4 people that actively cook.....

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Can anyone recommend one around the 2000Bt range and not Chinese?

I think that's an oxymoron, unless you consider a Thai brand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1