Do I need to do 90 days report ?

Hi, bit confused about 90 days report. Its due now. I entered Thailand on 30 january, do I have to go immigration or I am under amnesty and should not worry about it ?

Online dont work for my area, Im in Pattaya.

Thanks

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You do not have to do 90 day reports now. They have been suspended until July 31st.

Pattaya immigration does accept online 90 day reports. But you are too late to do it now.

I was trying to do it online but was getting pop up window with message Something about contact your local area immigration, didnt go through.

Visa is valid till 2 june so Im about to get another extension, so I guess just do that and skip 90 days report.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Enlil said:

I was trying to do it online but was getting pop up window with message Something about contact your local area immigration, didnt go through.

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks. Many times it is due to an error made on page  1 one when entering the info in the required fields.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks. Many times it is due to an error made on page  1 one when entering the info in the required fields.

ah i c, anyway like u said its too late now, so best I can do i skip it and get new extension before 2 june

Even though they said its suspended I went the other day in jomtien the place was almost empty took 10 mins and now I don't have to worry about a immigration officer not knowing it's been suspended plus when the suspension is over everybody is going to be there all at once

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Havefunme said:

Even though they said its suspended I went the other day in jomtien the place was almost empty took 10 mins and now I don't have to worry about a immigration officer not knowing it's been suspended plus when the suspension is over everybody is going to be there all at once

I drove by today was not many ppl queuing. Still guess in my case not need it. I have to get new extension by end of month. 

1 hour ago, Havefunme said:

I don't think you have either one of those reasons not to do them.

I am certain every immigration office is aware do not need be done since it was written in ministerial notice.

They will announce dates when reports are due. Not everybody will have to appear on the same day.

I will of skipped two of them by the time the end of July gets here.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think you have either one of those reasons not to do them.

I am certain every immigration office is aware do not need be done since it was written in ministerial notice.

They will announce dates when reports are due. Not everybody will have to appear on the same day.

I will of skipped two of them by the time end of July gets here.

They still do extensions right? 

I mean I got non O till 2 june. Am I exempt? Or try extend it? I want another 1 year. 

How long before it expires I should do it? 

Edited by Enlil

8 minutes ago, Enlil said:

They still do extensions right? 

I mean I got non O till 2 june. Am I exempt? Or try extend it? I want another 1 year. 

How long before it expires I should do it? 

Yes they are still doing extensions and they expect you to do them.

You should apply for your extension.

You could do your extension at any time now up to the last day. I normally suggest doing it at least 2 weeks in advance incase you came up short of some documents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am planning to go to CW to do my 90 day reporting soon sometime up to July 31, but the only problem that I have is that I lost my TR6 card, but I still have a record of it's number. Would it be best to get a new one at CW when I do my 90 day report? or wait to see if I fly out before the next 90 day report is due?

23 hours ago, Enlil said:

Visa is valid till 2 june so Im about to get another extension, so I guess just do that and skip 90 days report.

Thanks

you out of the window to do online reporting that's why you anyhow get this message .. 

In order to process the address notification online the foreign applicant must submit their address within 15 days of the due date, and not less than 7 days before the due date

Edited by pvdb

44 minutes ago, pvdb said:

you out of the window to do online reporting that's why you anyhow get this message .. 

In order to process the address notification online the foreign applicant must submit their address within 15 days of the due date, and not less than 7 days before the due date

The on-line 90-day reporting window has been extended, it is now from 15 days before till 90-day report due date.

The change has been published on the on-line 90-day reporting website

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

but they have not (yet) updated the comprehensive 90-day Guideline Reporting document that can be downloaded on the site.

90-day on-line reporting window.png

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Thanks 1

I am on annual Non-O extensions based on Thai Wife since I believe 2015, but so far never had to do a 90 Day report due to frequent travels with Reentry Permits. Never stayed 90 Days or more in Country. But now the time has come, and my 90 Day is due soon.

Tried the online reporting but got errors, presumable because I am not in their system.

Do I need to go to Immigration or am I covered by the amnesty until July?

4 minutes ago, Rastaputin said:

I am on annual Non-O extensions based on Thai Wife since I believe 2015, but so far never had to do a 90 Day report due to frequent travels with Reentry Permits. Never stayed 90 Days or more in Country. But now the time has come, and my 90 Day is due soon.

Tried the online reporting but got errors, presumable because I am not in their system.

Do I need to go to Immigration or am I covered by the amnesty until July?

You are covered by the amnesty when your permission to stay as stamped in your passport expires after 26 March 2020 (which in your case, will almost certainly be so).

So there is no need to go to your IO in person or mail the 90-day reporting documents.

But if you can do it on-line, it's worthwhile to do it already now to avoid the possibility of not being able to do it on-line after the amnesty because of having missed the current reporting-window.

Attached a trouble-shooting guideline for the on-line 90-day reporting.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt

3 minutes ago, dsj said:

I lost my TM.6 card, but still have number. When I go to CW do I just fill out a new TM.6 card?

If you have the number of the lost TM-6 card you can still do your 90-day reporting on-line.

When you want to mail your 90-day report you would need a copy of that original TM-6 card.

And when doing it in person at your local IO, you can get a new TM-6 card there.

>> So best to do your 90-day reporting on-line and when you are exiting the country or visiting your local IO, then get a new TM-6 card.

Note: When you get a new TM-6 card you cannot use that new card's number for your 90-day on-line reporting, as it is not matched with your passport when you entered the country.

11 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

You are covered by the amnesty when your permission to stay as stamped in your passport expires after 26 March 2020 (which in your case, will almost certainly be so).

So there is no need to go to your IO in person or mail the 90-day reporting documents.

But if you can do it on-line, it's worthwhile to do it already now to avoid the possibility of not being able to do it on-line after the amnesty because of having missed the current reporting-window.

Attached a trouble-shooting guideline for the on-line 90-day reporting.

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt 5.67 kB · 1 download

What about my 1 Year Marriage Non-O extension? Current one expires in June. Do I need to extend it now or is this also covered by the Amnesty until July?

1 minute ago, Rastaputin said:

What about my 1 Year Marriage Non-O extension? Current one expires in June. Do I need to extend it now or is this also covered by the Amnesty until July?

You should apply for your one year extension. There is no assurance that immigration would do it at the end of the amesty.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rastaputin said:

Thanks UbonJoe!

Yes, while doing essential shopping and I needed to pass my Immigration office last week and originally stated that I had to write my present address but filled in my 90 day form and they so pleased to see me and do not have to worry about 90 day again until early August.
Just piece of mind and why not and helps them too and they have screens and the gel and cream and up to you guys,

I never received an approval from immigration when I applied online for a 90 day report, so I can't complete it. I am wondering that since it does not have to be done until July 31, can it be done anytime until then, even after the due date?

I'm due for my 90 day on the weekend so I called my local immi and asked about the need to come. She told me it is not necessary in the amnesty period but as it is only 20 minutes up the road and takes less than a minute to process, it is better for all if I do come. Good excuse to get out and about too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dsj said:

I lost my TM.6 card, but still have number. When I go to CW do I just fill out a new TM.6 card?

Was at C/W yday ....there is a sign up near ticket counter for lost TM 6 cards....You have to go to Muang Thong Thani at Nonthaburi Immigration office to sort out....best give C/W a call to confirm and save some travel time.

I just did my 90 day report online. It was due on May 20 but I did it on May 7th. It was approved on May 8th. What date is my next 90 day report due? 90 days from May 20, or 90 days from my approval date of May 8th?

4 minutes ago, toolpush said:

I just did my 90 day report online. It was due on May 20 but I did it on May 7th. It was approved on May 8th. What date is my next 90 day report due? 90 days from May 20, or 90 days from my approval date of May 8th?

If you did not get an e-mail from your local IO, you need to check the status yourself.
You can go there directly >
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

A window opens with a blue (notify), green (check) and orange (cancel) option

Click the green option (check the status of your application)

A new window opens, where you can either fill-in

- the reference number OR

- your passport information

Having filled in the information, your full data appear at the bottom of the screen

It can say Pending or Approved.

When approved > click the small icon at the end of the row, which will allow you to print or save a scan of the Approval Notification (with next due date) which you are supposed to keep in/with your passport.

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I still did mine the other day by post,returned in 2 days,I don't

want to give Immigration any excuse to fine me ,after this mess

is all sorted out,and it keeps me up to date,so I know when the

next date to report is,plus with so many people not reporting,

what kind of chaos is there going to be when they all need to.

regards worgeordie

Everybody won't need to do the 90 days report at the same day. There will probably be a period of time,maybe 30 days to do it when the amnesty is over.