BANGKOK
Enlil

Do I need to do 90 days report ?

Hi, bit confused about 90 days report. Its due now. I entered Thailand on 30 january, do I have to go immigration or I am under amnesty and should not worry about it ?

Online dont work for my area, Im in Pattaya.

Thanks

You do not have to do 90 day reports now. They have been suspended until July 31st.

Pattaya immigration does accept online 90 day reports. But you are too late to do it now.

• Like 1

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You do not have to do 90 day reports now. They have been suspended until July 31st.

Pattaya immigration does accept online 90 day reports. But you are too late to do it now.

I was trying to do it online but was getting pop up window with message Something about contact your local area immigration, didnt go through.

Visa is valid till 2 june so Im about to get another extension, so I guess just do that and skip 90 days report.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Enlil said:

I was trying to do it online but was getting pop up window with message Something about contact your local area immigration, didnt go through.

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks. Many times it is due to an error made on page  1 one when entering the info in the required fields.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks. Many times it is due to an error made on page  1 one when entering the info in the required fields.

ah i c, anyway like u said its too late now, so best I can do i skip it and get new extension before 2 june

Even though they said its suspended I went the other day in jomtien the place was almost empty took 10 mins and now I don't have to worry about a immigration officer not knowing it's been suspended plus when the suspension is over everybody is going to be there all at once

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Havefunme said:

Even though they said its suspended I went the other day in jomtien the place was almost empty took 10 mins and now I don't have to worry about a immigration officer not knowing it's been suspended plus when the suspension is over everybody is going to be there all at once

I drove by today was not many ppl queuing. Still guess in my case not need it. I have to get new extension by end of month. 

1 hour ago, Havefunme said:

I don't think you have either one of those reasons not to do them.

I am certain every immigration office is aware do not need be done since it was written in ministerial notice.

They will announce dates when reports are due. Not everybody will have to appear on the same day.

I will of skipped two of them by the time the end of July gets here.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think you have either one of those reasons not to do them.

I am certain every immigration office is aware do not need be done since it was written in ministerial notice.

They will announce dates when reports are due. Not everybody will have to appear on the same day.

I will of skipped two of them by the time end of July gets here.

They still do extensions right? 

I mean I got non O till 2 june. Am I exempt? Or try extend it? I want another 1 year. 

How long before it expires I should do it? 

Edited by Enlil

8 minutes ago, Enlil said:

They still do extensions right? 

I mean I got non O till 2 june. Am I exempt? Or try extend it? I want another 1 year. 

How long before it expires I should do it? 

Yes they are still doing extensions and they expect you to do them.

You should apply for your extension.

You could do your extension at any time now up to the last day. I normally suggest doing it at least 2 weeks in advance incase you came up short of some documents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am planning to go to CW to do my 90 day reporting soon sometime up to July 31, but the only problem that I have is that I lost my TR6 card, but I still have a record of it's number. Would it be best to get a new one at CW when I do my 90 day report? or wait to see if I fly out before the next 90 day report is due?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Enlil said:

Visa is valid till 2 june so Im about to get another extension, so I guess just do that and skip 90 days report.

Thanks

you out of the window to do online reporting that's why you anyhow get this message .. 

In order to process the address notification online the foreign applicant must submit their address within 15 days of the due date, and not less than 7 days before the due date

Edited by pvdb

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, pvdb said:

you out of the window to do online reporting that's why you anyhow get this message .. 

In order to process the address notification online the foreign applicant must submit their address within 15 days of the due date, and not less than 7 days before the due date

The on-line 90-day reporting window has been extended, it is now from 15 days before till 90-day report due date.

The change has been published on the on-line 90-day reporting website

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

but they have not (yet) updated the comprehensive 90-day Guideline Reporting document that can be downloaded on the site.

90-day on-line reporting window.png

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Thanks 1

I am on annual Non-O extensions based on Thai Wife since I believe 2015, but so far never had to do a 90 Day report due to frequent travels with Reentry Permits. Never stayed 90 Days or more in Country. But now the time has come, and my 90 Day is due soon.

Tried the online reporting but got errors, presumable because I am not in their system.

Do I need to go to Immigration or am I covered by the amnesty until July?