Do I need to do 90 days report ?

Ok so I called 1178, no. from the poster, and asked if I be able to extend visa for a year that run out on 2 June, before 31 July, and they said yes, then they said I should be able to extend it before it expires for 60 days or 1 year, thats before it expires 2 June, which I told her I went thier office and was told not to and sended away.

Well will go before 31 July and see.

55 minutes ago, Enlil said:

Ok so I called 1178, no. from the poster, and asked if I be able to extend visa for a year that run out on 2 June, before 31 July, and they said yes, then they said I should be able to extend it before it expires for 60 days or 1 year, thats before it expires 2 June, which I told her I went thier office and was told not to and sended away.

Well will go before 31 July and see.

You can't extend a Visa.

The Government have extended your permission of stay until July 31st.

In an earlier post you stated 'the girlfriend', so on what basis were you applying for a 60 day extension as a girlfriend is not considered family.

Do you have a Visa, or an extension of permission of stay expiring on June 2nd.

If it's a Visa, your permission of stay has automatically been extended to 31st July.

If it's a retirement extension, you should apply for a new extension prior to June 2nd.

10 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

You can't extend a Visa.

The Government have extended your permission of stay until July 31st.

In an earlier post you stated 'the girlfriend', so on what basis were you applying for a 60 day extension as a girlfriend is not considered family.

Do you have a Visa, or an extension of permission of stay expiring on June 2nd.

If it's a Visa, your permission of stay has automatically been extended to 31st July.

If it's a retirement extension, you should apply for a new extension prior to June 2nd.

got kid with gf, u get NON O for that, so Im on extension that expires 2 June

Plan here was to extend it for 60 days before it runs out then again for 1 year, as worry was not sure they will extend visa again after it runs out (anfter 2 June and before 31 July)

But from what it looks like Dont have to extend it and they not really want to do it, but lady at 1178 said I should be able to extend for 60 days and its possible, I asked like twice to make sure she understands. 

It makes sense, its automatic extension so I just go again when auto extension will be about to expire.

Edited by Enlil

4 minutes ago, Enlil said:

got kid with gf, u get NON O for that 

That didn't answer my question.

a) You have a Non O ME Visa expiring in June obtained from a Thai Embassy/Consulate.

b) You have a 1 year extension of stay based on Thai child expiring in June, obtained at Jomtien.

15 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

That didn't answer my question.

a) You have a Non O ME Visa expiring in June obtained from a Thai Embassy/Consulate.

b) You have a 1 year extension of stay based on Thai child expiring in June, obtained at Jomtien.

Its an 1 year extension to the visa I got in my passport if that makes sense.

Basically yes last time I extended it for a year till 2 June.

Whats the difference? 

56 minutes ago, Enlil said:

Basically yes last time I extended it for a year till 2 June.

Then as you were advised by UJ earlier you should extend again for 1 year (not 60 days) before June 2nd.

19 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Then as you were advised by UJ earlier you should extend again for 1 year (not 60 days) before June 2nd.

19 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

if u would read earlier Im waiting for court case and parentship rights papers, due covid situation court cases were suspended som Im late with that and its on like 3 June, I need paper from court to make it by book. Thats why I wanted 60 days to give me more time, and 60 days is possible for NON-O I was told, at least one time u can do it, but they sended me away said not need, just come back before 31 July for a 1 year extension. I just wanted to be safe and have stamp in passport instead rely on thier automatic extension, safer.

Edited by Enlil