90 days bank checking

On Feb. 12th I was granted another one year retirement extension to my visa at Soi 5 Jomtien with no problems...However no form was given to me to come back in 90 days with an updated bankbook etc. but I figured to be on the safe side I would return with the required paperwork minus the form on May 12th anyway.My question is with the current situation with covid-19 and the amnesty on 90 day address reporting will Jomtien still expect me to do this?I suspect I am worrying too much but would appreciate any advice offered.Thanks.

I got a piece of paper with the date on it when I have to show the book balance. I asked them if they are serious and they said yes. This was in Jomtien in March. 

Just now, Oldie said:

I got a piece of paper with the date on it when I have to show the book balance. I asked them if they are serious and they said yes. This was in Jomtien in March. 

It seems to be totally random whether you get one or not..

3 minutes ago, chang50 said:

It seems to be totally random whether you get one or not..

Two friends of mine have been there on a different date than me but in March too. They both got this paper with the date on it. 

20 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Two friends of mine have been there on a different date than me but in March too. They both got this paper with the date on it. 

I believe you... and all the people that weren't given one also.

18 minutes ago, MeaMaximaCulpa said:

It may not be totally random. I was there early February and got nothing, neither oral nor printed. I have many (7-8) years of leaving the 800K in a FD account with BBL.

So it may have to do with your history as well. Or not...

I have the same book for years with around a million and apart from the 100 Baht deposits for the immigration and interest and tax postings no entries in this book. They can see that I did not touch the money for very many years. Perhaps they forget to give the paper with the date stamp to the people sometimes? Or they started it again after you have been there in February?

17 hours ago, MeaMaximaCulpa said:

It may not be totally random. I was there early February and got nothing, neither oral nor printed. I have many (7-8) years of leaving the 800K in a FD account with BBL.

So it may have to do with your history as well. Or not...

16 hours ago, Oldie said:

I have the same book for years with around a million and apart from the 100 Baht deposits for the immigration and interest and tax postings no entries in this book. They can see that I did not touch the money for very many years. Perhaps they forget to give the paper with the date stamp to the people sometimes? Or they started it again after you have been there in February?

Thanks for the replies if only there was some way of finding out accurate information...without a possibly wasted journey.

Well I did the ultra cautious thing and went down to Soi 5 with my photocopies.This was 12.42 and they were closed for lunch.Went in at 1 and was directed to the extension desk no queue number.Handed over my copies never got a chance to explain I wasn't given an appointment form.Not even asked to sign anything.

'That's all' the lady says and off I go.

What would have happened if I'd left it until next year is anyone's guess..