Pattaya blocks all access to beaches to avoid second wave

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

Who would want to go on that beach anyway, and run the risk of standing on a dirty needle on a broken Chiang bottle? 

Can you post any link to substantiate your ridiculous claim...........:sad:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, petermik said:

Can you post any link to substantiate your ridiculous claim...........:sad:

Junkies hanging about there all night and mashing bottles all over the shot . Seen them with my own eyes. 
It's not exactly a family friendly type of beach now is it? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Did the Eighty year old 50k fine frenchman without a receipt recieve any warning or ?

7 hours ago, essox essox said:

doubt it very much

From what I understand (posted in another thread) the gentlemen were warned 20 minutes earlier to move on....true or not I cannot confirm,but that was stated by another TVF member :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was gonna say yeah just keep shooting yourselves in both feet this time but to be honest I don’t even know if this article is true because of all the rest of the fake news I’ve read on here and I don’t live anywhere near Pattaya. What I do know is our city has been pretty much opened all month but it ain’t a tourist town. In the United States we have a few stubborn governors but aside from that the United States has already started opening and a few states like NY were worse off than Thailand. 

Edited by Nicks3
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

Who would want to go on that beach anyway, and run the risk of standing on a dirty needle on a broken Chiang bottle? 

Total nonsense.  I watch a big yellow tractor thing clean the beach every morning.  It's being cleaned right now.  Pattaya Beach is being kept clean and has been for some time now.  And, no, it hasn't washed away, either.  

15 hours ago, Wiggy said:

How can there be a second wave when the first was a mere ripple? 

Beaches closed in France as well you get one hour out per day ,1km from your home ,if  police stop you and you have done more fine is 1 135 ,2 3500 euros , 3 6 months prison ,thats control ,what i dont understand. ,is why  there are not so many people that are dead in thailand as europe  ,USA and Russia.  ,seems. great western countries are the worst UA and UK. to be ,so best be happy in the Land of the smiles 

38EEACB8-7982-4CD6-AFB5-A3B659D3F6A4.heic

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Total nonsense.  I watch a big yellow tractor thing clean the beach every morning.  It's being cleaned right now.  Pattaya Beach is being kept clean and has been for some time now.  And, no, it hasn't washed away, either.  

good  to hear that they have got things in order down there now. 

Edited by Kaopad999
  • Like 1

It’s a good way to block people from activities on the beach which could very enhance immune system and health, there is no other place than beach where you can avoid the smoke and traffic of the annoying smoking and screaming modified vehicles where the owners of those always thinks the others also enjoy it just like they do. They go anywhere out of rules including parks and walking areas the only reason there is no traffic on they beach and they don’t come there is because of the deep sand of they vehicles could go in the sea they would use it as a part of mai road too because they are too lazy to make a single step without a machine. So our last hope is the beach which is off. 

15 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Now its just come down to being vindictive because to many people hurt fragile egos when orders to not use the beach have been ignored on a mass scale..... 

Don't know the reason but people are being arrested in Hawaii and Mass  USA for using beaches.

Rogue tourists arrested as Hawaii tries to curb virus spread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rogue-tourists-arrested-as-hawaii-tries-to-curb-virus-spread/ar-BB13K7XH?li=BBnb7Kz