Pattaya blocks all access to beaches to avoid second wave

snoop1130

52 minutes ago, armadillo215 said:

I have not read a single post but am simply commenting on the headline...

STUPID POLICY...The heat kills coronavirus plus it is not an areal virus...I will not respond to any of the idiots I expect to hear from but there are many reports from many experts, not here, whom confirm this is simply the flu...For older folks and those with other issues it can be bad but what is killing people is the treatment and putting them on a ventilator...That excites the virus...Like a fire...But do your own research or just come on back with your expertise...

"there are many reports from many experts, " - and there are many that say the opposite - I rthink you really fall short of understanding how to interpret this topic. The amount of idiots on this topic is alarming - I expect many ae seriously consiering injecting disinfectant - Are YOU?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CGW said:

Are you Fascist or communist? do they not have the right to do what they want to do with their lives?

You have the right to direct constant malicious posts at all things Pattaya, up to you if it makes you feel better. ???? 

No they don't have the right to do what they want. There is a virus, restrictions in place. That's why the Frenchman was arrested.u

6 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Did you already see Pattaya beach ?

90% of people stay on lounge chairs in the upper part of the beach, near or under big umbrellas.

The beach is huge but all people gather in a narrow band, very near to each other.

So yes it make sense to me to ban this.

5UXMi79TEdiOBCZA2ihWmQRMCoEmzDSOMQYs0ENY

beach_chairs_Pattaya_Thailand.jpg

Yes it makes sense to me too,but try telling that to the retired community here. Not much between the ears in the city of dreams.

1 hour ago, Airbagwill said:

"there are many reports from many experts, " - and there are many that say the opposite - I rthink you really fall short of understanding how to interpret this topic. The amount of idiots on this topic is alarming - I expect many ae seriously consiering injecting disinfectant - Are YOU?

I dont like needles so I just prefer to get my Covid protection by drinking detergent.....lol.......If they would open the beach up then I could get some sun and I could lay off the detergent drinking...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron jeremy said:

No they don't have the right to do what they want. There is a virus, restrictions in place. That's why the Frenchman was arrested.u

Silly me, yes they were endangering others by going on a deserted beach!

How long will the pretence that it is for "our safety" nonsense carry on before the real agenda is realised :wink:

With good Orwellian soldiers like yourself may take a while - thank you for your service ???? 

image.png.6362bc7e3bce0afe87f77d8a4b93cc6b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I dont like needles so I just prefer to get my Covid protection by drinking detergent

You never watched what he actually said, the MSM media just made up a story so the masses would be occupied, adds to the agenda! Wait for your compulsory vaccine shot, that will have plenty of "detergent" in! - at least two & Lord knows what else? (not American, frankly don't give a dam about Trump either way!) 

The  media runs with silly stories as above but fails to tell people to top up their D levels, take some sun, vitamins, zinc etc, they run with the opposite agenda, wonder why!

So the people of Pattaya and Chonburi, who done a good job in self isolating and preventing the virus from spreading get to be punished and can't enjoy the beach. Pattaya and Chonburi people should be rewarded for doing a good job and obeying the all mighty politicians by being allowed to enjoy the beach.

The smart thing to do is keep the road blocks in place to prevent others coming into Chonburi from RED zones. But we can't expect smart from Thai politicians can we?

The second wave is going hit until a vaccine is developed and everyone in Thailand and everyone trying to get into Thailand has been injected. But as we all know, the borders are porous, and infected people will come illegally from neighbouring countries as they are doing now,

Edited by Banana7

On 5/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, Pattaya46 said:

They just don't want see groups of people, pressed together, drinking alcohol till late in the night.

It's what happen on normal days.

Yeah now they can just all go sit in a small apartment and drink together with no masks or social distancing.  Can these officials really be this stupid?

22 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Chonburi's curfew runs until 05:00

Does the virus understand the curfew? Does it go to sleep during non curfew hours? ????

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Does the virus understand the curfew? Does it go to sleep during non curfew hours? ????

The virus gets bored during the curfew hours as it can't find new hosts.

The national curfew ends at 4 am each day, so people living in Pattaya may like know it ends at 5 am there.

Edited by JensenZ

So 9am to 9pm..No Swimming and police will be watching during these hours or Does this mean it's ok to swim 4am-9am and 9pm-10pm?

This entire beech ban is so counterintuitive to fighting covid since sunlight, saltwater, and exercising helps fight it..

Anyone who can clarify this, much appreciation.. My knees are bad, so I can't run.. getting stir crazy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mikeasq60 said:

Do you seriously believe if you get that virus you'll die?  I don't and I'm 62 yo reasonably healthy 

Do you seriously believe there is no chance whatsoever that you would die if you caught Covid-19? If so,one of us is wrong..... and if I agreed with you, two of us would be.

So I guess no one thinks or asks questions anymore? Does anyone know why they don't want people in the beach waters? I mean, make all beaches off limits around the world?  Its because the salt water holds vast amounts of salts.....and salts can heal many things.So, no salts for you, and can only have short bursts of sunshine , before you have to go back into your cave. Sunshine is Vitimin D, thats why the skys have been sprayed with heavey metals for yrs...to bounce back the sunshine into space. Its all so clear, they don't want us doing anything healthy..they want our immune systems to get depleted, and eventually become depleted. Do what you can to stay healthy and don't wear the mask too much, its loaded with your carbon monoxide, being recycled all day long. 

Interesting to know why they‘re not easing up their beach access restrictions.

Various clinical lab tests shows that UV light, heat and moisture all are effective in knocking out the virus and other airborne pathogens.

In colder countries with fewer sun hours, they are even building UV light rooms to sanitize and kill the virus.

Another great Health benefit from exposing the skin to the UV light is that we get our very important dose of vitamin D, which also is a powerful link to a strong immune system, which hopefully leads to immunity.

Keeping people looked up in their homes are more likely to spread virus and other disease between people..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TOBinTHAI said:

Keeping people looked up in their homes are more likely to spread virus and other disease between people..

In New York city they found that 66% of cases were people who stayed shut in.

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, TOBinTHAI said:

Interesting to know why they‘re not easing up their beach access restrictions.

Various clinical lab tests shows that UV light, heat and moisture all are effective in knocking out the virus and other airborne pathogens.

In colder countries with fewer sun hours, they are even building UV light rooms to sanitize and kill the virus.

Another great Health benefit from exposing the skin to the UV light is that we get our very important dose of vitamin D, which also is a powerful link to a strong immune system, which hopefully leads to immunity.

I am sorry, you seem to have forgotten to add your qualifications to back up these 2 major assertions.

If I sat at home any virus can only be spread between me and the missus - I don't see how that can spread to other people.

.. You may wish to advise the World Health Organisation of your findings because they are clearly lagging behind:-

FACT: Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent nor cure COVID-19

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

I am sorry, you seem to have forgotten to add your qualifications to back up these 2 major assertions.

If I sat at home any virus can only be spread between me and the missus - I don't see how that can spread to other people.

.. You may wish to advise the World Health Organisation of your findings because they are clearly lagging behind:-

FACT: Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent nor cure COVID-19

The same WHO  said its not human to human transmitable and few other BS things. They lost credibility long ago, they act on thier donors best interest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enlil said:

The same WHO  said its not human to human transmitable and few other BS things. They lost credibility long ago, they act on thier donors best interest.

... and, same question, your qualifications are ?

Everyone can be an expert on social media.

This beach closure is madness.....It serves no purpose.....Swimming is very good for health......This is nothing more than a psychological mind game to shut the beach for so long....... virus my azz....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

This beach closure is madness.....It serves no purpose.....Swimming is very good for health......This is nothing more than a psychological mind game to shut the beach for so long....... virus my azz....

You keep harping on about this, but they see it as a way to prevent congregating which surely would occur on an open beach. They really do not have the resources. I expect it will be rescinded soon though, same time as Malls get the nod. Too much aggravation and effort like the road checks into town. Let us hope it doesn't bring back infections.