China, South Korea to be removed from Thai list of Covid hotspots

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

But removing China and South Korea from the list did not mean their nationals would immediately be allowed to enter Thailand, since the kingdom was still under emergency decree.

Not immediately, from June 15th perhaps.

Edited by lkv
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, taxout said:

If Thailand admits arrivals from China without imposing quarantine, there's not going to be even a trickle of Chinese tourists coming, much less a flood, unless China exempts them from quarantine when they return, and there's no sign of that happening yet. So nothing to be concerned about, really.

Maybe a deal being struck...Tourists returning from Thailand exempt from quarantine..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taxout said:

"Maybe a deal being struck.Tourists returning from Thailand exempt from quarantine."

The relationship between Thailand and China is hardly a balanced one. What can Thailand possibly offer China in return for "a deal being struck."

Thailand.... the new Hong Kong or Taiwan probably!!!????????????????????????????????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I had one of those horrible Chinese tourists who was clearly drunk nearly wee on my trainers last year. I was exiting Suttisan MRT station and walking along the footpath, I saw this guy leaning over a railing and as I got closer he was p***ing onto the pavement and I had to dodge out of the way, it was around 8pm.

On the same stretch of footpath back in January there was a coach load of them blocking the footpath completely, I had push my way through, ignorant scumbags!

There is a small Chinese restaurant next to the local Thai bar I frequent, the Chinese who dine there are loud, mainly very drunk, spit on the floor all the time and the guys have this habit of rolling up their shirts so everyone can see their bellies, gross, but some of the Chinese girls were fit though 55.

Chinese girls no party Charlie

• Like 2