Huay Kaew Arboretum (park) still closed...How Come???

WaveHunter

I thought all parks were supposed to be re-opened this week but the Arboretum (over by the Zoo) is still locked down.  Does anybody know why or when they will allow use of the running trail again?

Also, does anyone have any idea when outdoor gyms (Go Gym) and condo swimming pools will open up?

I've been googling and can't find any info in English.  I'd appreciate any factual information ????

9 hours ago, Mahseer said:

......and gyms on the 17th if numbers remain low. 

Is that right?  That would be a terrific birthday present for me since that is my birthday ????

Do you have a source link for that?

Edited by WaveHunter

26 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Is that right?  That would be a terrific birthday present for me since that is my birthday ????

Do you have a source link for that?

Gyms are included along with shopping malls and amusement parks that will be allowed to open on the 17th providing Covid cases continue to drop. I read the article in the paper we are not allowed to quote but should be easy to find.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Will be interested to see how gyms handle Paid memberships that we were unable to use (exactly 2 months)

My gym is a small family owned business; not a big chain.  Their rates are already low to begin with.  My own sentiment...I think they need the money a lot more than I do right now.  I'm not going to ask for special consideration.     

Unfortunately, swimming pools, both public and condo, will remain closed with no firm opening date announced. ????  It was officially announced on the public health briefings on 10 or 11 May, I'm sorry to say.  

MFA Thailand Channel  

Edited by WaveHunter

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

So Hauy Kaew park is STILL CLOSED AS OF TODAY 24 May.  What is going on anyway !@#$%^??????  Does anyone know when it is going to be open again?

Some parks opened on the 12th while others have not. Don't know why.